Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever have a real experience with a female teacher? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever have a real experience with a female teacher?
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female feet can be beautiful in every shape, length and form. Possibly one last tid-bit from my Miss Morris story. Years later a friend, another male classmate with me shared a story completely out of the blue. I think we were checking out girls together on the steps of my High School, chilling, killing time. He says, see that girl over there...she reminds me of Miss Morris, and he goes on to say, remember her, I had such a crush on her! Yea, I remembered her. He had no idea that I had a foot fetish, at that time I kept it as hidden as possible, I don't do that anymore. He goes, she had the sexiest legs and feet! I kind of played it off, and agreed. He goes on to say, you won't believe this, but, she told me to kiss her feet once! What I said, shocked and jealous. Yes, I did it. I had to take a make up test in her office, I was struggling in her class. I handed her the paper, we were in private, and I said, please pass me, I don't think I did so great. She says, If you kiss my foot I might think about it. He says he did. I do not think he lied or exaggerated this, because, that sounds like her. I know, most of you are going to call me out for BS, or him, but, I really do believe that happened! I was amazed he shared that with me. That is another reason why she stands out to me to this day, some 40 years later! My experience, his experience, the shape and look at her foot, it is all too much for me to take! I LOVE real life true experiences like this, there are so few of them. Those are the standout memories that i have of this really sexy teacher. She did honestly impact my life, and my fetish, and i guess that is why i wanted to share this with all of you!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I left that day because I heard people coming inside the store but sure enough I showed up another day, I couldn't believe what had happened to me, I walk in and she greets me I instantly said I had been there the day before so she remembered me and laughed at me for touching her feet, luckily she asked if I would ever give her a foot massage!! She said I looked like gentle kinda guy and since I was young my hands weren't all rough like older men lol, I said yes of course but we had to go somewhere where people weren't around so she told me to go behind the store where the storage was, since I was a young innocent boy I listened lol she came to me took her flats off but she noticed I had a boner so she laughed and said to try to keep it inside, I was actually pretty shy so I started rubbing her feet, they smelled so good I wanted to Wack it on the spot but resisted, my first foot rubbing experience was amazing only it kept being interrupted by customers,

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links