Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Life long fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Life long fetish
inluvwithfootsmell
Board Regular
Member # 2213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for inluvwithfootsmell   Author's Homepage   Email inluvwithfootsmell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been fascinated by the female foot since I was a little boy. Maybe at like 5 yrs old being incredibly attracted to pantyhose/nylons, trying to steal the occasional kiss or sniff from cousins or the baby-sitter sometimes.

Junior high introduced me to cheerleader feet in nylons, little ankle socks and shoe play. I've been hooked ever since.

At the time I thought bare feet were kinda gross until I met Pam, she was a little less then middle aged lady who worked at a group home i was in. she had that nerdy/sexy look going and I swear I saw her feet more then her husband. She was a shoe playing fanatic Sometimes in socks or nylons, but a lot of times barefoot in flats, add that to puberty at the time and Pam's barefoot shoe play soon had a strong influence on my fetish, plus a lasting memory.

As I've gotten older I believe that I was born a natural voyeur and barefoot shoe play has become the center of my fetish.

Another equal attraction is smell. I find the smell of female feet intoxicating. I can actually cum sometimes without even touching myself just from smell alone. I love the sweet cheesy or vinegar girly smell.

Interested in hearing how other got in to feet and how their fetish has progressed

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are not alone. The sight of sexy feet is nice, but that aroma you talk about is what does it for me too.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't remember a time where I wasn't fascinated/obsessed with feet.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was very young crawling and playing around in shoe stores. Haha!

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fascinated with female feet, sexy shoes and cute socks since I was 4 or 5 years old as well. So many stories, so many thoughts. It shaped my sexuality to this day.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links