Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » One pair of shoes or feet you finally got (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: One pair of shoes or feet you finally got
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just curious if others had a story about someone's shoes or feet that they had been dying to get a hold of and finally got? Like one that comes to mind right away? One for me is my buddy's gf. Though I had known her before they met. She wore these black hi-tops a lot. One night, my friend and I went to her house to pick up stuff. I was the last to leave the house. On her bedroom floor were the black shoes. I quickly checked the size, 10, and took a few quick whiffs. Finally.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, for me, there's a certain model whom I've known a long time. I was lucky enough to worship her feet a few times, but what I really wanted to do was to drop a load on her soles, and that finally happened a few weeks ago...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it as good as you hoped for?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say a neighbor of mine where I used to live. She was from south america, always wore these black flip flops and it would drive me crazy. I typically love white girls but this latina was smoking hot.

So after some time, I finally got her feet in my hands and up to my face [Jerkoff] [Joint]

Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes my sexy boss' shoes, I had been staring at her feet for about a year lol n then finally I got to smell her shoes, she left them under her desk in her office and I go in to turn in paperwork even if she's not there, I saw them and just went in for it honestly it's the best smell to this day I love her feet so much hopefully she will leave more shoes soon

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I worked as an intern in college there was another young intern at another law firm who had incredibly sexy feet and always wore toe rings. Taking a risk, I ran into her on the street late one afternoon and complemented her on her toe ring. To my surprise she put her hand on my shoulder for balance, kicked off her left sandle, and gave me a long, wonderful foot show. I was stunned!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is this sales rep that i work with it. I "accidentally" told her about my fetish. she wears flats all the time and she will shoe play. i have her personal cell even, for work of course. I cannot wait for the day I finally get to either smell her flats or get at her feet. I will prob have a heart attack that day. stay tuned.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Solefull00, good luck. I remember there was this girl up front in the office I was dying to smell her shoes. As luck would have it, one day age was feeling good and left early. Her Steve Madden heels were under her desk. They smelled so good.
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Well, for me, there's a certain model whom I've known a long time. I was lucky enough to worship her feet a few times, but what I really wanted to do was to drop a load on her soles, and that finally happened a few weeks ago...

We're not worthy! We're not worthy! Way to go Adam! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl down the street from me, gorgeous feet, became friends with her. Told her about my foot fetish. Asked one day in 2013 if I could smell her feet if I paid her. She then came over every month for a couple of years. Things were great, so much so that I didn't even seek out any other feet (well maybe once in a while) and was sexually happy with her feet and her feet only, once per month. She was that good to me, her attitude, the shoes she wore, the way she let me have my way, and I felt super comfortable with her.

Well as we know, all good things must end. She got married. And I hadn't seen her in two years or more. I texted and emailed politely and asked if I could smell her feet. Nothing. In fact, she never returned any emails or texts for a solid two years. Fast forward to Summer of 2016. I rattle off an email to her, politely again, and offer her double the money I used to pay her. 8 days later I get a response. Something like "I bet you've missed my pretty toes huh?" She came over later that day!

I've seen her three times since the summer, once being earlier this week. All sessions are on video. I think it was a combination of raising the money and her getting tired of her husband because she told me she's thinking about hooking up with a few old flames, lol.

So, I feel like her feet are a pair of tootsies I've finally got BACK in my life. Even though I'd had them over 20 times before, I firmly believed I'd never smell her feet again thus raising the level of desire.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

We're not worthy! We're not worthy! Way to go Adam! [Cheers]
Thanks, I have a couple more of them on my docket. I don't seem to have much trouble worshiping ladies' feet, but getting to cum on them is another story. I've had my fare share of willing subjects, but there are still some holdouts. I still have work to do.

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just recently these. http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=037725

I use to drool in school watching her in her sandals.

This is a video I got of her too. I literally sucked her toes until I fell asleep one night.
http://dropshots.com/footfetish986/date/2017-02-11/09:31:37

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"who is she?"

My money says that Adam won't tell. [Secret]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wifes feet.

Before she was my wife.

I convinced myself that id never have them.

Now, i worship them all the time.

My fantasy come true.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Sighfeet, that was me too. Took my time getting to them. Well worth the wait!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links