Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 50 Shades Darker feet.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 50 Shades Darker feet.
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, I'm going to say the movie is good. MY type of kink movies. BDSM.. [Cool] It was some nice foot scenes mainly in heels. Dakota Johnson actually has nice ass feet. The toes and arches were on point. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then I guess I will let me wife force me into going.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 1st movie showed her feet quite a bit
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The 1st movie showed her feet quite a bit"

Yep, and they are quite nice, and so is she. I liked her character.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's not crazy hot but definitely girlfriend material. Her feet are size 8 and shaped really nice.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Then I guess I will let me wife force me into going.

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"The 1st movie showed her feet quite a bit"

Yep, and they are quite nice, and so is she. I liked her character.

Yea...but this new one is better...

--------------------

Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
She's not crazy hot but definitely girlfriend material. Her feet are size 8 and shaped really nice.

I def agree man.

--------------------

silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Doc Ock. I can't wait to see. She has some nice feet.
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet but I can't cut off my balls by going to see this garbage.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

[Laugh] [Laugh] Go see it, It's better than the first one. I didn't go just because of feet...Story line and teaser scenes got me there.

--------------------

anon21
Board Regular
Member # 51104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anon21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually quite good movie and nice feet! [Big Grin] Watching it next to some hot chicks definitely added to the experience [Wink]
Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Yea, I bet that would help lol.
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

quote:
Originally posted by anon21:
Actually quite good movie and nice feet! [Big Grin] Watching it next to some hot chicks definitely added to the experience [Wink]

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links