Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your wife/girlfriend dominating someone with her feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your wife/girlfriend dominating someone with her feet?
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of the members here, have the interest, or fantasy, of your beautiful sexy wife or girlfriend dominating another girl or guy with her feet? Where she would be a little mean about it, a little nasty, or, really humiliating or teasing that person. She would make them smell, kiss, lick and suck on her feet, while you watched! Worshiping them, being a Queen! Of course you could be next! Excite you? Has she ever done something like this? I would love to hear about it with lots of details and written images! THANK YOU!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Mine isnt really into it but has told me on a few occasions who she would like to humiliate if she had to choose. None would ever touch her actual feet. She more or less would make them lick her work shoes clean. As well as smell the insides. The worst was a former boss who she told me she would press her shoe into face.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE THAT! The shoe I am thinking about is a 3 inch high strappy, very sexy sandal for her to do that with! She then must kiss her toes!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The idea of another girl at her feet, telling her she's the better woman drives me crazy.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the idea of her dominating another girl, but another guy doesn't really do it for me. Definitely another girl!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

I too much prefer it to be another female! My friends wife LOVES to do this kind of thing, not my wife, unfortunately, and it drives me wild with excitement! The sexiness, dominance, humiliation, and superiority of it, turns me on so much! I see another woman at, or under her feet, and my heart races out of control! LOVE IT!
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

What does she do?
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

My friends wife Nancy had wrestled lots of different women, some serious battles with nasty rivals, some fun silly play fighting. Her stakes if she won, the other woman had to rub her bare feet, smell them, kiss them, and lick them! It happened many times, and it was so very exciting to watch! She goes 5'7 135 pounds, short blonde hair, blue eyes, 36b chest, very toned legs, gorgeous size 8 feet, and her toes descend evenly, likes red, pink and light blue polish on her sexy toes!
FDF
Major Player
Member # 47150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FDF   Email FDF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish my wife would do that. I'd let her all day long.
Posts: 161 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

I wish my wife would too! NANCY is one of the few women I know that really loves her own feet. She gets weekly pedicures, loves to show them off, tease with them, and loves attention, both visual and physical. She gets visibly turned on by having her feet smelled, and she particularly loves it when another woman is doing it, willingly or not! Makes me very hot and excited, watching her, when given that chance!
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NEWYORKGUY:
I wish my wife would too! NANCY is one of the few women I know that really loves her own feet. She gets weekly pedicures, loves to show them off, tease with them, and loves attention, both visual and physical. She gets visibly turned on by having her feet smelled, and she particularly loves it when another woman is doing it, willingly or not! Makes me very hot and excited, watching her, when given that chance!

[Thud] thats like the holy grail of women for me right there. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

THANKS! I really wish I knew more women like her! Anybody here know of a female that would love to dominate men or women with her feet....does not have to be your wife or girlfriend.....could be.....a relative, a co-worker, neighbor, friend, friend of a friend, etc.?????
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to watch someone worship my wifes feet. its on my bucket list.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sighfeet:
i would love to watch someone worship my wifes feet. its on my bucket list.

Same here, i would definitely enjoy it. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

I am absolutely willing to worship your wives feet in front of you! Anyone want this in NEW YORK CITY, or LONG ISLAND?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links