Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Surprised to learn that others are into feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Surprised to learn that others are into feet?
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever been surprised to learn that your friends are into feet?

Last summer my wife and I hosted a party, and it turned out to be a great event. The weather was mild, and the beer and wine flowed as freely as the great conversation.

Late in the evening as several couples sat out on our back patio enjoying the sunset, a couple brought up a conversation about kinky things, no doubt fueled by wine, and the wife mentioned how she wished that her husband, who hated feet, would suck her toes.

My good friend's wife quickly interjected that her husband certainly didn't mind sucking her toes.

Now before I could even compose myself, as I had no idea he was into feet, sure enough, my lovely wife chimed in to announce to the crowd that I am charmed by pretty feet.

Fortunately, my suave, Latin-American friend played it as cool as money in the bank and calmly mentioned that a woman who takes good care of her hands and feet usually takes good care of her body too. I played a good wing man by mentioning that ugly, unkempt, feet are such a huge turnoff to guys. The topic then changed.

Whew................!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's not what you say, it's *how* you say it

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never really ran across anyone I personally knew that liked feet. Wish I did.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I don't know friends into feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far i only have 1 friend that had a foot fetish and i find out about it, and it was actually a female. Me and my wife were hanging out with friends and similar to johns situation there was definitely a good amount of liquor flowing and i dont remember exactly how the topic came up, it happened faster then i could keep up with at the moment but my friends wife out of nowhere pulls off my wifes heels and starts sucking her toes. As you can imagine it took everything in me to keep my composure and act cool like it wasnt a big deal as her husband laughs and says yes she has a foot fetish. Since then it hasnt happened again but the memory lives on very clearly in my head of that 15 to 20 seconds.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RexRyan29:
So far i only have 1 friend that had a foot fetish and i find out about it, and it was actually a female. Me and my wife were hanging out with friends and similar to johns situation there was definitely a good amount of liquor flowing and i dont remember exactly how the topic came up, it happened faster then i could keep up with at the moment but my friends wife out of nowhere pulls off my wifes heels and starts sucking her toes. As you can imagine it took everything in me to keep my composure and act cool like it wasnt a big deal as her husband laughs and says yes she has a foot fetish. Since then it hasnt happened again but the memory lives on very clearly in my head of that 15 to 20 seconds.

Wow Rex! That's insane! I've known some male friends who at a minimum appreciate nice female feet, but I can't say I know any females who are aroused by sexy feet. Great story! What did your wife say to you about the incident?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the moment it happened she had no idea where to put her face, she was obviously surprised but not being unfamiliar to it she didnt pull away and just let it happen. I later told her how turned on i was with that moment and she just laughed i dont really remember what she said exactly but know it was regarding how i liked it and teasing as if she were going to give me more of it but it hasnt happened since.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, Rex definitely has a great story. I only have one friend that also has a foot fetish but I haven't seen him in years.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a coworker once that mentioned during a one on one conversation that he likes feet. We were talking about a woman and I asked if he saw her in the tight shirt that she was wearing. He was a cool guy but I didn't open up to him. I've left clues along my life that others could have picked up on so I never know if someone is trying to test me or feel me out.

I think he was legit though. One time at work he started playing with a coworker about her having stinky feet. He ended up taking her shoes off and smelling her feet.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's something I would want to see!
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
I had a coworker once that mentioned during a one on one conversation that he likes feet. We were talking about a woman and I asked if he saw her in the tight shirt that she was wearing. He was a cool guy but I didn't open up to him. I've left clues along my life that others could have picked up on so I never know if someone is trying to test me or feel me out.

I think he was legit though. One time at work he started playing with a coworker about her having stinky feet. He ended up taking her shoes off and smelling her feet.

I've gotten some nice foot shows from women by politely commenting on their shoes or toe rings, and I've even given a pretty bare sole or two a quick tickle or a playful toe pull at the pool, but that guy had some brass balls and probably had a good relationship with her to smell her feet like that.

--------------------
 -

RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Yea, definitely brass balls and im sure there was definitely a feeling of satisfaction when he got the wiff.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That line about if a woman takes care of their hands
and feet, they probably take care of the rest of her body,
I've used that countless times when describing my fetish.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:

I've gotten some nice foot shows from women by politely commenting on their shoes or toe rings, and I've even given a pretty bare sole or two a quick tickle or a playful toe pull at the pool, but that guy had some brass balls and probably had a good relationship with her to smell her feet like that.
They were friends and it's not like she was a new coworker that didn't know him. She kind of laughed about it.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've run into so many people who admitted to me they had a foot fetish. Several of my friends growing up and people I met later in life. I was always nervous about letting the cat out of the bag about mine but started to open up about it after learning there was a large sect of people like me!

The one friend who I guess shocked me the most was one who I would never guess had one. We were sitting in my car talking about women and stuff and her blurted out, I really like feet! But as I mentioned before, I have had several "foot confessions"

Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links