Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot stories on YouTube

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot stories on YouTube
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering how many people here have watched some of the videos people have posted about bad experiences they've had? One in particular got me thinking. A guy had asked a random girl for pics of her feet and he would pay her. When she refused, he kept asking. I know there must be better ways to accomplish this but do some guys really think that approach will work?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen some stalker stories where the girl claims the guy kept commenting on her feet. Making us look bad...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen stories as well that were bad experiences. But there's also a lot of clips about women who are open to the fetish and explain it etc. I like those videos a lot. I've also seen a few foot fetish "documentaries" about parties, life style, etc. I'd love to see more of those.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
coryr, I remember a good Real Sex episode from back in the day on HBO about foot fetish parties and such. That's probably out there somewhere.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I've seen a few of those videos where girls are open to guys with fetishes. Very nice.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SolelySimplePleasures:
coryr, I remember a good Real Sex episode from back in the day on HBO about foot fetish parties and such. That's probably out there somewhere.

I remember seeing that on hbo when i was about 13. I loved it. It was the first time I'd really seen foot fetishism discussed. It was great to see, seeing as how I had fully realized my fetish about a year earlier. I wish there was more stuff like that out there.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

coryr, I was young as well when I saw it. I secretly video taped it! It was like gold back then.

--------------------
 -

Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember longtime ago, the weather bureau only name hurricanes after women. Because they didn’t know which way hurricanes would go. I learn long time ago when dating women don’t count on her showing up as a very young man. I was stud-up. The same when I make a date to take pictures too. [Cheers]

This is only women temperament [Laugh]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links