Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So... you see this woman....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So... you see this woman....
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...with the most gorgeous feet you have seen in a loooong time. You go home and cannot stop thinking about her.
Finally you "do your thing" thinking of her
Do you have a name for her?
I am partial to Michele,Fiona,Shannon,Jennifer and Tanya.
Any thoughts?
Thanks for reading

Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CRAZY as it may sound....if i see a woman with gorgeous feet, i try to talk to her, hear her voice, anything. Not about feet, though depending on how the conversation goes, i may compliment them as the talk flows. Sometimes i will try and get her name, so i do not have to make one up for her. If I could NOT get her name, or, her to talk at all, I create a name for her, I am partial to JENNIFER, VERONICA, MICHELLE, ALEXANDRA, and LAINE!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the name Veruska in my head when I was a teen.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always had a thing for the names Taylor, Natalie, Amanda, and Hailey.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tanya.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links