Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot commercial alert... Feet wiggling on commercial

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot commercial alert... Feet wiggling on commercial
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All,

Was watching the show Superstore last night and during a commercial saw amazing feet! Sole shots and wiggling. Look for a Z-up commercial with a couple mixing the soda up with fresh fruit and sangria. Before the commercial ends, you see the wife on the lap of the rapper two chainz with her soles towards the camera and her wiggling them the entire time she's on screen. You know one of our brethren had to have created this commercial!

Going to look for a youtube video and post it here soon.

mfp

Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is website that has the video:

Highsnobiety

Enjoy!

mfp

Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! Her feet are so fine! I want some fucking 7UP and gin too! Hmmmmmmmmmm, perhaps mainstream advertising is catching on the to fact that feet can be very sexy.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, saw that commercial the other day. I had no idea it was a 7up commercial. [Laugh]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

quote:
Originally posted by RexRyan29:
Yea, saw that commercial the other day. I had no idea it was a 7up commercial. [Laugh]

I know! Right? I have to admit, when I see beautiful female feet on TV, I generally don't pay attention to the product... Unless it is amope!

But, lately I've seen a load of commercials showcasing feet. I feel like more people do like feet but are afraid to let on that they do.

SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a small article about this in my blog. http://solelysimplepleasures.com/advertising-and-foot-fetish/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Just checked out your blog. Very good points! I really believe that female feet represent soft, femininity and sexy. Wiggling toes, curvy arches, painted toenail expression is a turn on. I remember a commercial years ago asking the question, what is sexy. They showed several things and one happened to be wiggling toes!

Another commercial, for LensCrafters had a theme called "see what you love" and one of the things was a pair of feet!

LensCrafters commercial

So, I do believe that feet are used to depict sexuality in commercials.

Mfp

John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by morefeetplz:
Just checked out your blog. Very good points! I really believe that female feet represent soft, femininity and sexy. Wiggling toes, curvy arches, painted toenail expression is a turn on. I remember a commercial years ago asking the question, what is sexy. They showed several things and one happened to be wiggling toes!

Another commercial, for LensCrafters had a theme called "see what you love" and one of the things was a pair of feet!

LensCrafters commercial

So, I do believe that feet are used to depict sexuality in commercials.

Mfp

Good point and good find!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a good Mrs. Fields commercial from Valentine's Day of this year.

I don't know the name of the model, but she was definitely doing "the pose" and she had some pretty nice soles, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5QHQjMiUY

[ February 20, 2017, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
I found a good Mrs. Fields commercial from Valentine's Day of this year.

I'm not sure the name of the model, but she was definitely doing "the pose" and she had some pretty nice soles, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5QHQjMiUY

Great find! I did find a few more. I'll try to post them here tomorrow.

Mfp

Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by morefeetplz:
Here is website that has the video:

Highsnobiety

Enjoy!

mfp

Nice! The idea she will give him a footjob when her husband isn't looking gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside!

Here is an Ad for Scholl that has been running in the UK for some time...

Video

[ March 01, 2017, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: footlovinlondoner ]

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devera
Board Regular
Member # 51121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Devera   Email Devera       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here whenever there's a woman with sexy feet I don't mind the product at all. It's really nice to see. It feels good watching it [Big Grin]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links