Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Puppet Master Clip

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Puppet Master Clip
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First, Puppet Master is one of my favorite movies when growing up in the 90's. The newer versions are trash. Now...I always thought this scene was lowkey hot with her feet. Not the fact that she was drilled (no pun). Mainly how toned her legs were and how arched her feet were. Anyone else agrees? [Big Grin]

Puppet Master

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to lick and smell those!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha!!! I fondly remember taping this movie and rewinding this scene over and over and over again!!! I think I wore out that poor tape. Sad part is, I always imagined those feet moving around in my lap cum covered!

Mfp

Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, feet in 90s movies. So many good ones!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] [Laugh] Agreed this scene is super hot! God I love 90's feet! I'm just trying to think of all the other 90's movies feet scenes where I wore the tape out! [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Dr. Giggles? There's a tied up "patient" on a table who is barefoot.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by morefeetplz:
Haha!!! I fondly remember taping this movie and rewinding this scene over and over and over again!!! I think I wore out that poor tape. Sad part is, I always imagined those feet moving around in my lap cum covered!

[Laugh] [Laugh]

Mfp

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
[Laugh] [Laugh] Agreed this scene is super hot! God I love 90's feet! I'm just trying to think of all the other 90's movies feet scenes where I wore the tape out! [Laugh]

Yea....this scene was pretty silly. Especially the leach puppet scene. All that just for trying to be kinky. I really can't think of any off the top now.

--------------------

Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

quote:
Originally posted by SolelySimplePleasures:
How about Dr. Giggles? There's a tied up "patient" on a table who is barefoot.

I forgot alllll about that movie. Oh shit. Haha!

--------------------

SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Dr. Giggles is a classic! That chick is really cute too. I was smitten by that scene as a kid.

--------------------
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember this scene, and have been hoping to see it again. Thanks, Doc Ock!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I remember this scene, and have been hoping to see it again. Thanks, Doc Ock!

No prob. [Cool]

--------------------

Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I unfortunately did not even know this movie existed til probably 2007 :/ However, still great none the less.

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links