Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » when are feet considered mature? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: when are feet considered mature?
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At what age do you consider feet to be deemed mature. I've seen some where mature was 30. Am I the only one who thinks 30 isn't mature as far as feet go? I figured it would at least go a bit beyond the 28 mark.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no one answer.

It is purely subjective depending on the individual.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
There is no one answer.

It is purely subjective depending on the individual.

Definitely. Its also relative to your age I believe. When I was a freshman in college at 18 I was shocked at all the "old" people in some of my classes. Like the 25 year old that was sitting next to me in a studio art class.

I guess a rule of thumb may be 30 is the starting point that could be considered as mature for guys in their 20s or younger. At my age now people under 40 are "kids." [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devera
Board Regular
Member # 51121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Devera   Email Devera       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it depends on the individual. Mostly I've heard 30 plus though. But nothing too specific [Smile]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, all relative, I would say.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. It depends how old you are, what you may find mature. In general, I think 40 is the dividing line, and the real beginning of mature feet!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All relative, one thousand percent correct.
Under 45 is a kid, to me as well.
I'd say 60+ we can start considering them "mature".

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im with FF on this one
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.sorry about that
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All relative, I am 38 so I consider anything 45-50 plus. Again, perspective.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
40 is my dividing line.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, 40 for me is "mature"
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say 40 and up. At my job my boss is in her 50's. Looks good for her age. Looks like Judith Light. I've seen her feet several times, but she doesn't paint her toes. They still look good

Plus I think she saw me looking at her feet before because she keeps them tucked under her desk When I come to her office. But if she has wears boots or regular shoes you can't slip out off she has them out.

Yesterday we were in a meeting and she was talking about how her and her sister went to get their toes painted. She responded to a lady who liked the color of her fingernails. I wanted to see her feet so bad since she never paints them. she had hose and stockings on. I didn't get to see them.

I had to do a training with her today. I already knew she would have pants and boots on. Went in her office and I was right. smh

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
40 and up. Milf, soccer mom.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose that her feet are considered mature when the rest of her is.

My last GF was 47 and her feet were as lovely and sexy as when we dated when she was 19. I never thought of her as being mature, age-wise. Hell, she was a white-water rafting guide, rock climber, and competition karate fighter among her many accomplishments.

[ March 25, 2017, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Toetapper ]

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links