Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Instagram Foot Pictures

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Instagram Foot Pictures
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed you can't right click and save pictures on Instagram. In case anyone is as devious as me, use file2hd.com

You're welcome.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I think if you screenshot a pic the person who runs the page is notified yes?

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think they could be notified of a screenshot. But it wouldn't matter anyway. Screenshots are a pain in the dick because you have to crop them and whatnot.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I screenshot and crop Instagram because I don't want to have to save the page.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Who cares? And you dont have to screen shot and crop if you use that website.
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or you could just follow them on instagram and then go to their pics anytime you want.

kinda the whole point of instagram.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniper18
Major Player
Member # 49594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniper18   Author's Homepage   Email sniper18   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
google Instagram downloader

--------------------
<3 Ilse Alcorta's Feet

Posts: 187 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
And I think if you screenshot a pic the person who runs the page is notified yes?

You're thinking of Snapchat
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

quote:
Originally posted by Sighfeet:
or you could just follow them on instagram and then go to their pics anytime you want.

kinda the whole point of instagram.

But the uploader could delete them right?
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:

You're thinking of Snapchat
You can actually screenshot on Snap without being noticed tho...

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People are notified on IG if you screenshot a "temporary photo" is my understanding. Regular photos are no prob.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Stormrider:
use file2hd.com

great find, thanks. I've found it works, but it can be troublesome at times when dealing with all the associated pop-ups. But hey, better than screenshoting and cropping IMHO [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links