Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how old were you when you first worshipped feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how old were you when you first worshipped feet?
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old was everyone when they got their first pair of feet to worship? I had just turned 20.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think, probably 19. No older than 20.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember it like yesterday. I was 13 years old.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 19.

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meshington:
I was 19.

That's pretty young. It must have been nice since most people realize their feet fascination is actually sexual around puberty.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 16. My friends' friend wanted to pick me up and knew about my foot fetish so she used it lol.

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 19 and i thought I was a late bloomer. Was the first time I sucked on toes.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 12 or 13 and I still remember those legs and feet.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

My first gf didn't want to have sex - oral or otherwise. She knew about my foot fetish, so she would let worship her feet while I masturbated.It wasn't bad, but it made it harder to get off to anything other than feet.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
I was 12 or 13 and I still remember those legs and feet.

How did you swing that seeing as how you were so young?
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
16, my first real girlfriend. Her feet werent the greatest but I still remember
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PlentyofFeet
Board Regular
Member # 51161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PlentyofFeet   Author's Homepage   Email PlentyofFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
20 [Smile]
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
26. She was hot and petite with very sexy feet though. I guess going that long without any foot action paid off.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
16. My latina girlfriend was sporting a fire red pedicure. I sniffed in between her toes which had just the right amount of smell while she jacked me off.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links