Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Craigslist flagging and deleting my posts immediately!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Craigslist flagging and deleting my posts immediately!
iamok032001
Board Regular
Member # 30558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamok032001   Email iamok032001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody,

Hope you all are having a nice weekend.

Just wanted to ask a quick question. I have been successful many times in past posting in the talent gigs of craigslist to do foot sessions. But lately craigslist is flagging and deleting my postings immediately! Has anyone else faced this problem and how did you fix it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's listed in the wrong section..usually talent is business related and you need to post in the personal ads instead? Someone has to flag it as well, it's probably not all Craigslist doing it.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamok032001
Board Regular
Member # 30558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamok032001   Email iamok032001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reply.
I was successful in past using talent gig section. May be CL is checking that now. I think it is CL software which is autoflagging, as it happens immediately. If people flag, it will take sometime. I can try in personal section, but usually models don't check there and there are lot of spamers in that section...

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happens to me all the time. Try clicking the link to your post about 25 times. That will help stop users who are flagging.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iamok032001:
Hello everybody,

Hope you all are having a nice weekend.

Just wanted to ask a quick question. I have been successful many times in past posting in the talent gigs of craigslist to do foot sessions. But lately craigslist is flagging and deleting my postings immediately! Has anyone else faced this problem and how did you fix it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. IT must be their software doing. the EXACT same thing is happening to me. I cannot even get any replies now to my ads because of it.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Chocolate
Board Regular
Member # 31717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Chocolate   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Chocolate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we all need to use these foot forums more. I know CL is popular and I like it because its location specific. That's how I started as a foot fetish model 10+ years ago. Foot parties, private sessions and videos.

I'm starting to post more here and on...
http://www.footster.net/forum/
http://feet4all.com/foot-fetish-forum
http://skipthegames.com/

--------------------
Goddess Chocolate Bitches

[URL= http://GoddessChocolateFetish.com]  - [/URL]
http://GoddessChocolateFetish.com

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamok032001
Board Regular
Member # 30558

Thanks. Agreed, CL is not a great site. But it gets visits from many local models in talents section. And for me that was a great way to introduce foot fetish to girls who didn't know it and have sessions with them [Smile]
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The same has been happening to me. In just around 2 to 3 hours of posting the posting gets flagged again and again! What the heck is going on here?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for At My Neighbors Feet   Author's Homepage   Email At My Neighbors Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just did a search there a short while back and found some feet/foot posts, so maybe it’s someone in your area doing it?

--------------------
 -
The neighborhood girls found out a secret about their naughty neighbor,
now they’re using it to tease, torment and abuse him.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links