Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stinky Feet In London

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stinky Feet In London
AndroidM
Board Regular
Member # 51182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndroidM   Email AndroidM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

Does anyone know any girls in London, UK who offer stinky foot worship?

I've seen about 7 girls and only 1 of them was able to get her feet stinky, she was the only one who made the effort tbh.

Some of them promised smelly feet and didn't even make the effort or weren't able to and I want to avoid that in future as it pisses me the fuck off!

--------------------
The aroma of a woman's stinky feet is the sexiest thing on earth

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you serious? You're asking for advice on how or where to find stinky feet in one the largest cities in the world? Come on dude...

There's 9 million people in London. 4.5 million females. Take away kids and grannies and you're looking at roughly 2 million women.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Local bars, craigslist, foot parties? Good places to start.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndroidM
Board Regular
Member # 51182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndroidM   Email AndroidM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
Are you serious? You're asking for advice on how or where to find stinky feet in one the largest cities in the world? Come on dude...

There's 9 million people in London. 4.5 million females. Take away kids and grannies and you're looking at roughly 2 million women.

Come on with the jokes I'm looking for serious information here that's not funny at all. If you're gonna write something gives me names of dommes/foot girls etc.

--------------------
The aroma of a woman's stinky feet is the sexiest thing on earth

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links