Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shame (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shame
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you ever felt shame, or disgust, over your attraction to female feet, earlier in your lives? I did.
When I was around 13, I had a fantasy of going to a mental hospital. They would perform an operation on my brain to "cure" me of my foot fetish!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will they fix my ass and breast fetish too? No thanks! I'll keep enjoying my fetish. I've been caught staring at women's sexy feet, but with some class most women are flattered. They don't spend good money getting pedicures for nothing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had thoughts of shame over the years sure, hasn't everybody? But I then realize that I didn't choose to be turned on by feet. I can only embrace it because I can't change it. I'm just glad I have self control and am mature enough to not become another news story.

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never felt shame from liking feet. I'm more careful nowadays about who knows though. It really comes out when I drink, "Hell yeah I suck toes!"
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Stormrider:
I've never felt shame from liking feet. I'm more careful nowadays about who knows though. It really comes out when I drink, "Hell yeah I suck toes!"

"Hell yeah I suck toes!" Chapelle Show???? Good one!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I'm never felt ashamed.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about shame, but definitely confusion. I used to think that it was somehow different, and at an early age, you don't know how to process "different" because of conformity.

When I was about 16, I was dating a girl who was cool with my fondness for feet. I remember mentioning to her how sometimes it feels awkward to me, and that I might be better off without it. Her response resonated with me, and still does to this day. She asked, "Why would you want to get rid of something that brings you so much pleasure?" That one question had such an enormous impact on me.

Every girl I dated after that had a similar view. They all appreciated the thing that made me different from other guys they were with.

Then again, my fetish is really pretty vanilla. I don't like kissing or licking feet at all. Actually, it turns me off.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
I don't know about shame, but definitely confusion. I used to think that it was somehow different, and at an early age, you don't know how to process "different" because of conformity.

When I was about 16, I was dating a girl who was cool with my fondness for feet. I remember mentioning to her how sometimes it feels awkward to me, and that I might be better off without it. Her response resonated with me, and still does to this day. She asked, "Why would you want to get rid of something that brings you so much pleasure?" That one question had such an enormous impact on me.

Every girl I dated after that had a similar view. They all appreciated the thing that made me different from other guys they were with.

Then again, my fetish is really pretty vanilla. I don't like kissing or licking feet at all. Actually, it turns me off.

what exactly do you do with feet then? I'm confused
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:

what exactly do you do with feet then? I'm confused
Valid question.

Believe it or not, there are other activities within the foot fetish realm. Footjobs in particular.

I gather that I am unlike most here:

1 - Bare feet do nothing for me. Wrap them in stockings or nice socks and you have my attention.

2 - Oral worship of feet does not seem very hygienic to me. Never been into it. However, if she were to slip her foot into my lap, I'm game.

3 - Dirty or smelly feet gross me out. Must be clean and fresh.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had shame until I was 42 and then I realized that it was not going away. I don't have any shame now. Considering some people are coming out of the closet with different sexual needs. Foot Fetish is desire and not a fetish, actually we are leg men, love seeing women in high heels and so forth. Besides, 82% of us are really nice guys and know how to give women fore play. Instead of wham bang thank you mama. [Cheers]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't feel shame, but felt like it was unfair bc it gets ridiculed.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scribe
Board Regular
Member # 48938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scribe   Email scribe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shame? No. As a teenager, I was slightly embarrassed about it because no teenager wants to be "different," especially with something sexual, but I got over it.

Now, I'll be honest if asked about it, but it's not like I advertise it. Unless I've been drinking. [Smile] My friends — some of them women — know I appreciate pretty feet and a nice pedicure.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. Never shame; perhaps some curiosity, "Why feet?". It wasn't as though I didn't appreciate a sexy figure or attractive breasts; there was just one more attribute that I could enjoy (maybe a little more than others, though).
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
[QB]not liking bare feet is definitely unique for a foot fetish, maybe you have a sock or stocking fetish and not an actual foot fetish

I agree that it is unique. However, I wouldn't identify as having a sock or stocking fetish. A sock or stocking alone has little impact on me, unless it is draped over a woman's pretty foot.

Perhaps I could be described as having a "stocking foot fetish"? **shrugs**

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links