Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shame (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shame
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
I didn't feel shame, but felt like it was unfair bc it gets ridiculed.

The only people its unfair to is folks that dont have a foot fetish. Its not like you can chill at walmart on a hot day and check out exposed breasts. And Ive been told that before.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Stormrider:
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
I didn't feel shame, but felt like it was unfair bc it gets ridiculed.

The only people its unfair to is folks that dont have a foot fetish. Its not like you can chill at walmart on a hot day and check out exposed breasts. And Ive been told that before.
Boom! That's what I've always thought. This is a blessing, but it can be very distracting at times...
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Especially while driving down the interstate and seeing some chick sunning her feet on the dash. Thats my biggest distraction.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I am sure many others who grew up "back in the day" (the 80s for me) before the internet was a thing I too was like I am attracted to the girl's feet in my class and I don't know why ... I must be the only dude in the world who likes that sort of thing and I am a freak or something [Confused]

Then came the dawn of the World Wide Web and the gradual enlightenment of a thing called a "foot fetish" and websites devoted to pictures of female feet (still remember the first FF website I stumbled across back in the 90s it was called "In The Feet of the Night").

Nowadays I don't think kids that have foot fetishes think that they are so alone in the world like I and many others were back in the day because they can just type "girl's feet" into their Google-machines and access a bazillion images of them and realize it really is a thing lol...

[ March 31, 2017, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: tootsylover ]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
Like I am sure many others who grew up "back in the day" (the 80s for me) before the internet was a thing I too was like I am attracted to the girl's feet in my class and I don't know why ... I must be the only dude in the world who likes that sort of thing and I am a freak or something [Confused]

Then came the dawn of the World Wide Web and the gradual enlightenment of a thing called a "foot fetish" and websites devoted to pictures of female feet (still remember the first FF website I stumbled across back in the 90s it was called "In The Feet of the Night").

Nowadays I don't think kids that have foot fetishes think that they are so alone in the world like I and many others were back in the day because they can just type "girl's feet" into their Google-machines and access a bazillion images of them and realize it really is a thing lol...

I grew up back in the 70's, so it was worse for me!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing magazines like "Leg Show" and "Leg Action" when I was a teenager. Those magazines made me realize that I wasn't alone.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links