Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Instagram foot model pick up

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Instagram foot model pick up
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last year I found an instagram foot model that lives in my city, montreal. We've talked for 2 weeks and we finally met in a parking lot of a grocery store. I paid for her pedicure and I could rub, smell, lick her feet. We stayed for and hour and a half. Great experience. We kept in touch, but everytime I try to schedule an appointment, she had an excuse. After that she said, she had a bf so she couldn't do it. Now she deleted her instagram and she's not into it anymore.. sad.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But at the same time you have to make sure you're not coming across as creepy by constantly asking her to meet up for footplay. you should get the hint after she gives you an excuse more than once.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the nearly same exact thing man! Found a beauty who lived by me, great feet, young. Met in a parking lot and I gave her money for a pedicure and exchanged numbers. She texted me pic of her pretty feet with the new color. I laid back, didn't bug her, and simply "liked" her photos on IG. I get a private message about three weeks later that says "hey, does your foot fetish session offer still stand? I lost my job and need money."

It was sweet, here's this beauty of a young thang coming to my house to let me smell her feet AND video the entire thing. Saw her twice and that was enough for me. I don't know why but I kinda lost interest. I guess the chase is almost as alluring to me as the catch. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
I had the nearly same exact thing man! Found a beauty who lived by me, great feet, young. Met in a parking lot and I gave her money for a pedicure and exchanged numbers. She texted me pic of her pretty feet with the new color. I laid back, didn't bug her, and simply "liked" her photos on IG. I get a private message about three weeks later that says "hey, does your foot fetish session offer still stand? I lost my job and need money."

It was sweet, here's this beauty of a young thang coming to my house to let me smell her feet AND video the entire thing. Saw her twice and that was enough for me. I don't know why but I kinda lost interest. I guess the chase is almost as alluring to me as the catch. [Big Grin]

LOL...great story!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good you had at least a chance to do what u did [Big Grin]

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wow!! Great story my friend! What size were her feet ?
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they're an 8 or 8.5. She's one of those girls who always has a pedicure, even in winter. I love women who demand a certain quality to their appearance and upkeep. I appreciate that so much and it's very attractive to me that they care about their feet.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stay away from foot models tbh. Most egos are too big ands overcharge due to the thirst of guys on the Web.

I had one tell me she is booked for two weeks but if I wanted to buy her things off her wishlist she would see about bumping me up. I was like GTFOH.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

quote:
I think they're an 8 or 8.5. She's one of those girls who always has a pedicure, even in winter. I love women who demand a certain quality to their appearance and upkeep. I appreciate that so much and it's very attractive to me that they care about their feet.

Wow! That's nice cause most girls don't really take care of their feet in the winter cause they keep them hiden in socks and winter boots.
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
I stay away from foot models tbh. Most egos are too big ands overcharge due to the thirst of guys on the Web.

I had one tell me she is booked for two weeks but if I wanted to buy her things off her wishlist she would see about bumping me up. I was like GTFOH.

yeah I feel you. Most of these girls are scammers too! I'm not the kind but I heard stories about people sending money for pics or socks and never receiving the items.. Mine wasn't really a foot model, I was the first guy she was meeting for a foot session.. But in retrospect she was dumb.. One time I had transfered her 35$ buck for her pedicure in exchange for some foot play.. she made me wait for 2 weeks with excuses, for finally saying she's not comfortable doing it anymore. I'd would hve appreciated if she had been up front about it..

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links