Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Night Internartional advices (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Night Internartional advices
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next month, they will be in my city. Any advices how to act ? How to enjoy the most of the evening ? I went to one event of them, a few years ago..

I was stressed that someone might recognize me.. I didn't fully enjoy the evening.. only had one girl to lick her feet and the girls were shy to approach the clients..

Any advices guys ? Thanks

Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it were me I'd only put my face in the feet that no other guy had had yet that evening.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you going alone? Maybe if you went with a friend you would have less anxiety.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ aka.footjoyboy I think the earlier I come, the best chances I have that their feet haven't been touch yet.

@solelysimplePleasures: No I go by myself. No one in my entourage knows about my foot fetish.

Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@footfetish_mania: How much is the entry fee/cover charge?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
If it were me I'd only put my face in the feet that no other guy had had yet that evening.

Aren't wet wipes available at Footnight Parties?

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"Aren't wet wipes available at Footnight Parties?"

Then why bother going, just go and buy alcohol wipes and sniff those. Seriously? [Confused]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

yes the fee is 50$.

They have cleanser to clean the feet. You can yourself clean the ladies feet before each session.

It's kinda worth it. You get to worship a lot of beautiful girls feet for 20$ for 10 minutes.

I don't know how you get to fufill your foot fetish but me I go to massage parlour.

The entrance cost let's say, 40$ than the option comes at 80$ and I get to worship their feet.

So it's kinda expensive but with the same 120, I can worship 6 girls feet.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"yes the fee is 50$."

I'd carry an extra $20 and see if I could tip a girl for firsties. I just don't get worshiping feet that smell of alcohol and other men's saliva.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Update guys! I've been to the foot party. It was very nice. The pros: Good looking girls, plenty private rooms. The cons: Not enough girls, about a dozen.

It was held in a strip club so you know there were at least 3-4 strippers.

I've worshipped 7 girls feet.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"yes the fee is 50$."

I'd carry an extra $20 and see if I could tip a girl for firsties. I just don't get worshiping feet that smell of alcohol and other men's saliva.

Most foot parties use Witch Hazel to clean their feet which leaves almost no smell as it;s a natural astringent. Once your saliva hits their feet it will generally pick up some smell pretty quickly. Also many girls will bring a pair of "stinky"shoes to wear between sessions especially if you ask them to do it. Its not as bad as most make it out to be not getting their feet first. Sometimes I find the girls feet get worse as the night goes on, naturally from all the worship, but you can clean them yourself to make sure they are up to your standards.
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

..."but you can clean them yourself to make sure they are up to your standards."
Comment by theninja

That's the problem for me: there is no way that I can "clean" them to my standard. I like original smelly right out of the shoes. (or, preferably, aired out a bit) I can live with smell less feet, but I don't like paying for it, and I definitely don't want it if some other guy, or guys, slobber has been there first.
I think that soon that I'm going to start a thread as to how I'd run a Footnight party, or how I'd like to see one run.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
..."but you can clean them yourself to make sure they are up to your standards."
Comment by theninja

That's the problem for me: there is no way that I can "clean" them to my standard. I like original smelly right out of the shoes. (or, preferably, aired out a bit) I can live with smell less feet, but I don't like paying for it, and I definitely don't want it if some other guy, or guys, slobber has been there first.
I think that soon that I'm going to start a thread as to how I'd run a Footnight party, or how I'd like to see one run.

I toe-tally understand trust me! I'm the same way myself. That's why it ALWAYS pays to be one of the first guys there so you can load up on the fresh out of shoes girls. Just be aware though that may girls shower right before they turn up as well. Unless the girls are very big on making their feet smell, which there are usually a handful at the parties you rarely get super smelly feet. It also pays to be a regular at the parties so any "favorite"girls can get to know what you like and will prep for you at future ones.
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Yep, a lot depends on the guy/girl ratio; so the more girls there will help increase your chances of getting some smelly firsties.
That's why if I ran one of those parties I'd have all the women lay on their stomachs (elevated, off the floor)and let the guys que up and get to smell each of the girls feet briefly, but no touching with hands, mouth or nose and no breathing on them. Then after that every could pair up and do as they wish.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links