Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do We Need Celebrity Feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do We Need Celebrity Feet?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all the recent complaints from our members about posts that direct traffic to sites that are full of viruses and malware, I got to thinking, do we need links to celebrity feet pics?

With the exception of Lord Lucan, and maybe a couple others, it seems to me that much of the content on those malware infested sites, comes from luring people to click on thumbnails of celebrities. I would say that anyone who wants to see pictures of their favorite model or actress, can easily see them on Wikifeet, or Google.

I now that not all the malware sites are about celebrities, but again, if I want to see random girls’ feet on the net, Instagram does the trick nicely, so why do we allow people that don’t care if they infect our computers, as long as they make a buck, be part of this forum?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dadaspinks
Board Regular
Member # 28509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dadaspinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got to say i agree with you on that. I have not had my Computer infected for some time. it does frustrate you when it happens though. Which most end up in nuking of windows and reinstalling it and we know that is not fun.

If you want to see celebs feet i also recommend wikifeet. Don't fall it.

There was a sad story of the 17 year old Autistic Student Joseph Edwards who got the U Cash fake police virus and sadly took his own life over it. Over what the natural urges of a 17 year old which is being exploited. My Reasoning is Cause i know when i was 17 i should be F8uking blind by now with the amount urges running through my head and with that stack loads of Footsy magazine under my mattress. Yes young ones we had to get our feet fill with Magazines not through your 1440p monitors with great fresh rates.

I would just out right ban them from the forum no judge nor Jury. One Strike your out policy for malware infected links.

English is not my strong point Grammar and all that crap. In fact the reason was i spent most of my English lessons in school staring at my teachers shoes and feet when she popped her heel out. Memories eh only thing back in 1993 Camera phones were not available.

Regards

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree! Bondo has been on top of deleting posts as soon as we whistle them so shout out to him. I think we need to just get rid of one or two members who are causing the problems and things should be fine. Sure they'll create new accounts but if we're diligent they'll give up eventually I would think...

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
With all the recent complaints from our members about posts that direct traffic to sites that are full of viruses and malware, I got to thinking, do we need links to celebrity feet pics?

With the exception of Lord Lucan, and maybe a couple others, it seems to me that much of the content on those malware infested sites, comes from luring people to click on thumbnails of celebrities. I would say that anyone who wants to see pictures of their favorite model or actress, can easily see them on Wikifeet, or Google.

I now that not all the malware sites are about celebrities, but again, if I want to see random girls’ feet on the net, Instagram does the trick nicely, so why do we allow people that don’t care if they infect our computers, as long as they make a buck, be part of this forum?

I agree with Adam. I prefer to see original work on this site such as photos from model fetish photo sessions of members or amateur/enthusiast photos such as members' wife/girlfriend feet.

Too many of these "celeb" posts have nasty surprises or pop ups attached.

What do we have to do to get this done?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we should give users a warning or a chance to correct their ways..if they ignore the pm or emial and continue to do,then they get banned
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally agree.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
We are currently discussing the case of addressing posts from these malware infested photo hosting sites.

I don't totally disagree with people who want to post celebrity feet every once in a while, but I much prefer to visit the WikiFeet database myself for celebrity pics.

Lord Lucan is the top celeb pic poster and I look forward to his post.

Im ok with others posting finds they have that might not be published on another feet location...and they try to share with the community...but what im against is guys that are deliberatly taking pics from elsewhere and knowingly using host that provids kickbacks on clicks and are very aggressive in popups and no concerns about malware being forced onto end users

Id not like to say lets ban celeb pics as we know steff has been open about taking pics from a variety of other sources and knowing putting forum members at risk for the sole purpose of filling his own pocket. I appreciate at least he was open about trying to make money on clicks, but we dont want a board that is now flooded with spam and malware post...because then we end up with issues like the mousepad and DOSF

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Celebrity feet are fine with me, but these clowns never seem to even have any sole shots. I've learned to just ignore their threads, but if I had my way I'd delete their infected posts as soon as I saw them.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its rare for me to like a celebrity's feet. They are usually banged up looking from wearing heels too much. Thats usually all the pics are is heels. A lot are even the same picture a hundred times. Too far away and blurry when enlarged. Blurry screen shots from movies. I'll take an amature over celeb anytime.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links