Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Apparently, CollegeFeetArchive and Cali Foot Exchange are retiring from the Internet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Apparently, CollegeFeetArchive and Cali Foot Exchange are retiring from the Internet
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.califootexchange.com/join.html
http://collegefeetarchive.com/join.html

I don't mean to sound entitled or anything, but since both sites are no longer accepting new memberships and both sites have great content, wouldn't it make sense for their stuff to be made available for free before they shut down, for any new interested parties? I've been meaning to join but kept putting it off for one reason or another, but it seems that I waited too long...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember back when we were partners in 2007-08' sometime he mentioned retiring then because he was getting married I think. We see how long that lasted. I am sure he'll be back and this is just a hiatus.

With that being said, if it's permanent..I still pledge to keep the tradition of smokin' hot college foot cuties alive on my site so all his customers are welcome to visit and find a new home in Norcalfeet if they wish to seek another outlet.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I remember back when we were partners in 2007-08' sometime he mentioned retiring then because he was getting married I think. We see how long that lasted. I am sure he'll be back and this is just a hiatus.

With that being said, if it's permanent..I still pledge to keep the tradition of smokin' hot college foot cuties alive on my site so all his customers are welcome to visit and find a new home in Norcalfeet if they wish to seek another outlet.

Was it the same guy? i had some weird feeling that the site changed hands at some point. idc, just feels like a different person to me :S plus if he was getting married, either he divorced or was cheating (seemed pretty obvious he was seeing a girl or two from the site judging by the video content) or he moved it onto someone else when he did get marries
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Was it the same guy? i had some weird feeling that the site changed hands at some point. idc, just feels like a different person to me :S plus if he was getting married, either he divorced or was cheating (seemed pretty obvious he was seeing a girl or two from the site judging by the video content) or he moved it onto someone else when he did get marries
Without divulging too much personal info, the site has been the same guy since the beginning. He never did get married (to that one as far as I know), so he kept on with the site and eventually created the second site for some double dipping [Cool] . As far as him dating one or two of the models I have no idea, but good for him. I did it myself (although looking back it wasn't the best decision I ever made but fun nonetheless). Perhaps he is registered here and can comment here. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well CFE and CFA seem to be run by the same person, that's really no secret. All I've noticed is they have apparently chosen to close/delete the Twitter and Tumblr accounts associated with both sites, which is where they posted news and updates regarding each site. Also noticed that the individual image sets for purchase on CFE have all been deleted for the past few years, only now starting from the latter part of 2014 as being the most recent.

Reasons are unknown. Hope all is ok.

[ April 16, 2017, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Messed up as I was meaning to join Cali Foot Exchange. Alas. :/

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like they're both gone now. :/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a shame, but nothing lasts forever—not even super good stuff. The girls and the feet on College Feet Archive were amazing.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links