Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Article about how women feel about their feet (w/pics)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Article about how women feel about their feet (w/pics)
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/feet-photos_us_584eee0fe4b0bd9c3dfdcd1c

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love #10, 12, 15 and 16's feet!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#5 for me. Good article. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent post! 5,11,13 have sexy soles! The photographer for this story is such a lucky bastard!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice that someone finds the time to reflect on the matter.

One of the few HuffPo articles that I could read in its entirety without concluding that the author was a dolt.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#4 are very sexy. If I could have them she'd have a different opinion on her feet and I'd suck those pinky toes and make them straight lol.
#s 6 and 9 for sure.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite it being from the Huffington Compost, interesting article. Also interesting to note that it seems the women in there who seem to be averse to feet in general are the ones that hate their own for whatever reason, whether it be their appearance, etc.

I've personally noticed a bit of link with this. Many women who are off put by foot fetishism seem to hate their own feet, so the notion that someone would find anyone's feet appealing is repugnant to them.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but for whatever reason, I found that article boring. I peeled off after number 5...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Despite it being from the Huffington Compost, interesting article. Also interesting to note that it seems the women in there who seem to be averse to feet in general are the ones that hate their own for whatever reason, whether it be their appearance, etc.

I've personally noticed a bit of link with this. Many women who are off put by foot fetishism seem to hate their own feet, so the notion that someone would find anyone's feet appealing is repugnant to them.

My thoughts exactly. Great article, and great photos, though.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:

My thoughts exactly. Great article, and great photos, though.
Let it be known, I am in NO WAY a HuffPost fan. In fact, I don't even know how I stumbled upon this article cuz I literally never go on that site. I'm sure I was on the long, yellow, brick road of internet foot-fetish surfing. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find the points of view interesting. #5 & #15 have nice looking feet. #7 has the best attitude; #6 is typical of my foot photo experiences. [Roll Eyes]

[ April 30, 2017, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Robotron2084 ]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like #5 and #10 feet!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links