Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Crystal Inked Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crystal Inked Feet
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giving another shoutout. This time to Youtuber Crystal Inked. Warning, if you are one of those guys that hates tattoos then you may not like these feet. I however hold the alternative types to the highest of sexiness. I'm seriously considering buying a subscription to Suicide Girls.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be addicted to a fair skinned, red head who was a Suicide Girl. I can't remember her name but she was mesmerizing and she would broadcast for an hour a day from her home. I think it was on IG or Periscope.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crystal_inked_feet
Board Regular
Member # 51181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crystal_inked_feet   Author's Homepage   Email crystal_inked_feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Very cool to find this. I am crystal inked. I no longer have videos on YouTube. However check out my Instagram page @crystal_inked_feet

Thanks!

--------------------
Instagram: @crystal_inked_feet

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I really enjoy your content! Thanks for all that you do!
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crystal_inked_feet
Board Regular
Member # 51181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crystal_inked_feet   Author's Homepage   Email crystal_inked_feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome!

--------------------
Instagram: @crystal_inked_feet

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently I am doing something wrong. I went to this youbube channel and it said "This channel has no videos"! Or playlists, or discussions...
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Prude ass Youtube must have deleted them.
FelixHoenneker
Member # 51347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FelixHoenneker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had never used Instagram or followed any models on Instagram before. After seeing this post, I thought she was beautiful, and she seemed to interact a lot with her fans, which I thought was cool. I decided I wanted to get a custom photo set, and literally downloaded Instagram for the first time just to send Crystal a message. I sent her a DM asking what her prices/rates were for photos, videos, Skype - all of which she advertises on her home page… and she blocked me immediately, without an explanation or response of any kind. That was a few days ago, and I still have no idea why she did that. On the plus side, there are a lot of cute girls on Instagram!
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is also on Instagram, great pics there.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links