Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When did you realize you have a foot fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When did you realize you have a foot fetish?
FeetDen
Board Regular
Member # 51243

Icon 5 posted      Profile for FeetDen   Author's Homepage   Email FeetDen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A curious question. As for me (The Den Master), I have to say I've always knew, since I was a little kid. The Den Lady is the kind of girl who never realized such a thing but always loved her feet to look sweet to others [Smile] How about you?
Do share your answers with us on our blog as well. Scientific reasons O:) Also, feel free to browse the blog for the Lady's cute footsies! Always welcome to subscribe and follow us! [Smile]

--------------------

-

Folloe me on Twitter and Instagram!

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew I liked feet since I was 6 or 7. It wasn't until I was 14 that I found out on the internet that it is a fetish.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say around 6 or 7 as well. I was starting to pay attention to girls feet. It wasn't until high school when a girlfriend kept putting her foot on my face at a swimming pool being playful. When she rubbed my dick with her foot that really got me paying attention to the foot thing.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember a time when I wasn't fascinated by feet. Even in my toddler days. At about 13, when I told a friend I always wanted to know what people's feet looked like, he told me I had a foot fetish. I looked it up and that was it.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6 or 7 as well. Soon as I realized stuff spit out of my pecker when I was about 11 it changed the game lol
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My kindergarten teacher took off her heels in class and I liked it. I think it finally came together when I got emotion and hard ons in the 3rd or 4th grade when a girl I had a crush on took her pumps off.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Used to sleep beside my babysitter's feet, as her soles pointed directly at my face. I was about probably 5 or 6.
Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was like 5-6 years old I liked smelly feet. I had nice opportunites to sniff them when playing with my toys on the ground. Then I realized it's a fetish when I was like 11-12.

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine was 13.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me, kindergarden
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hated feet until about the 6th or 7th grade. My 6th grade teacher wore sandals all the time. Her feet were ok. Then a girl in 7th grade caught me staring and asked if i liked her sandals. From then on, I was hooked.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5 or 6 years old. Loved pretty feet, sandals, high heels, nylons....ALL things having to do with female feet.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for At My Neighbors Feet   Author's Homepage   Email At My Neighbors Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems a lot of us have been into feet since very young. I know for sure since kindergarten, but can’t really remember much before then, so who knows.
Like many have said, I too didn’t realize it was a fetish until teen with internet access.

--------------------
 -
The neighborhood girls found out a secret about their naughty neighbor,
now they’re using it to tease, torment and abuse him.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My "fetish" developed gradually.

I used to walk on my toes on my left foot, until having surgery to fix it when I was nine.

My parents were so fixated on watching my feet, and taking me to physical therapy.

I began to ask every female babysitter I had at a young age, to smell their feet. Most thought I was a silly kid, so they said yes.

When I was 12, my parents didn't think I was old enough to stay in our house alone, so they got this woman who they called a "companion" to stay with me.

She refused to let me smell her bare feet, claiming she had foot surgery, and didn't want me to touch them.

At that point, I began having fantasies of this woman, one of my mother's friends, who was a teacher, and another teacher I had, who sometimes used to teach class barefoot.

The fantasy was of all of those women getting it from a forced foot fondling/toes sucking bandit, who would break in, rob them of stuff, and suck their toes.

Let's just say that at that point, I knew it was far from "innocent", and I knew I had a foot fetish, because having fantasies about those women, turned me on.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6 years old, when I wrote I Like Feet On My Hand.
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links