Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The fj wife/gf video contest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The fj wife/gf video contest
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is sort of an idea i've had gelling for awhile, based on the many, many videos you see online. The 3 or 5 minute footjob challenge.

Essentially, you'll take your wife or SO and film her giving you a footjob. We'll all upload them and link them to a thread for judging. Options could be changed etc

Rules:
All videos must be done from start to completion in 5 minutes.
Videos must contain no cuts or jumps once the action has started.
A timing device *must be present* onscreen with the timer going (cell phone with timer app running etc)

Judged on 3 categories

Aesthetics, eg: how pretty the feet are (which is highly subjective amongst foot fans)
Skill/technique: eg how well your wife performs the footjob. Does she use her toes, soles, jewelry?
Length: how long it takes her to get you off. (not so sure about this one as some of us last longer than others?)

Anyway, I see this as a win-win option. Those who shoot and turn in videos have a chance at winning an amazon gift card, plus you get a footjob from your wife/gf. Those who watch get to see some nice Fjs. etc everybody wins!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read this, and tried this last night. No need to trim the video at 15 seconds lol.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Polar:
I read this, and tried this last night. No need to trim the video at 15 seconds lol.

Lmao, could see that being a common issue among most. [Laugh]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That just means you haven't had enough footjobs. I can last about 10 minutes if she's really trying to make me cum. Normally she teases it out to 20-30 minutes, and I've lasted as long as an hour in paid sessions.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links