Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » last time you paid for feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: last time you paid for feet?
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to get it at least 2x a month.The last time was about a few months ago. Found her on cl. She would charge 60 an hour and end it with a hj with her size 8 feet on your face.
Currently I'm having a hard time finding women for this. There are less and less girls posting ads in the atlanta area. I have a few posts up on cl, but its rare that I get any reponse and when I do it's usually street walkers feet.

--------------------
i love cold feet on my face.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you live in Atl, instagram is the way to go. more foot models than you can shake a stick at
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instagram.... never thought of that for foot sessions.

Could you provide a few profiles myzar21 ?

Thanks!

Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second what surferr3 said.

--------------------

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vila:
I used to get it at least 2x a month.The last time was about a few months ago. Found her on cl. She would charge 60 an hour and end it with a hj with her size 8 feet on your face.
Currently I'm having a hard time finding women for this. There are less and less girls posting ads in the atlanta area. I have a few posts up on cl, but its rare that I get any reponse and when I do it's usually street walkers feet.

Why don't you just go back to the same girl you worshiped? Or did she move or just doesn't want to do anymore foot gigs?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
quote:

Why don't you just go back to the same girl you worshiped? Or did she move or just doesn't want to do anymore foot gigs?
She did not understand the meaning of discreet. Started calling and texting at the most inopportune times. I had to end it.

--------------------

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
quote:

She did not understand the meaning of discreet. Started calling and texting at the most inopportune times. I had to end it.
I see. Maybe you should have been VERY upfront and say ONLY email me and don't call until you see a detailed email with certain times to call. Say do NOT call or text unless instructed to do so in an email. Hopefully, future foot girls will understand. Even a moron should understand that.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links