Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anybody been to asia?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody been to asia?
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In particular, I'm referring to japan. I've been to Tokyo once and have a return trip planned this fall. Any spots to check out? It seems you can book sessions there,and I"m very interested in that, but am wondering about a language barrier. Any suggestions?
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got back from Japan and it is very very hard to find anything adult orientated for non-Japanese speaking visitors. Maybe look up some of the hostess clubs in Kabukicho in Shinjuku would be your best bet!
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you looking for feet?
Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can try Roppongi...but look to pay big bucks
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by myzar21:
In particular, I'm referring to japan. I've been to Tokyo once and have a return trip planned this fall. Any spots to check out? It seems you can book sessions there,and I"m very interested in that, but am wondering about a language barrier. Any suggestions?

Well, I guess you can use Rosetta stone and that might help any language barrier? Why not just try your local sleazy massage parlor? Most likely it will be Asian but not Japanese but more likely Vietnamese. The girls there tend to have nice feet. No need to go out of your way to find it.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vietnamese? I wish I lived where you live...all the massage parlours around me is like 98% Chinese...time to time maybe Korean...extreamly rare to get Thai, Lao or Vietnamese

Id patronize the hell outta places if they had Viet girls all the timex

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like it's always run by Asians. I am not sure why. However, yeah all the massage parlors here seem to be predominantly Vietnamese. The Vietnamese seem to like to get manicures/pedicures all the time since they work at nail salons everywhere.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly. I've been practicing on Rosetta stone and I know some basics, but its tough. I contacted a place online and am hoping to setup a session in advance. I'll be going back later this year. I've stayed in Kabukicho before. Too easy to get screwed over if you're a Gaijin.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Some places will NEVER allow you in being non Japanese.
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by myzar21:

check out my stop in asia = )

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=037623;p=1#000006

Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links