Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot-loving guy finds his girl on dating show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot-loving guy finds his girl on dating show
Flip flop heaven
Board Regular
Member # 18055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop heaven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to bring to your attention a story of enlightenment on a UK dating show. It's called First Dates on Channel 4 (Series 8, ep 4). Typically singles meet at a restaurant and enjoy a meal and each other's company. Afterwards the couples go backstage and decide whether to meet again. This particular segment featured a handsome black couple where chap was seeking a marriagable lady, and the lady seemed unlucky in love.

The scenario was at the table where they were talking about their traits then out of the blue the guy asks "have you got nice feet?" then "I want to check your toes". I watched casually then those words caught my attention. To the lady's credit she didn't recoil with horror or labelled the guy a pervert. She was cool about it and then responded "we shall see". The couple were happy to meet again and the lady accepted his invite to visit Paris.

At the end of the show there was a short clip of the couple (now 3 months into the relationship) giving thanks to the show for bringing them together. The foot-loving guy added: "By the way guys, she's got nice feet!" and they both laughed.

Nice to see a positive story of a foot-loving guy who sought happiness and mutual fulfilment with a loving lady on a dating show.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How was she?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop heaven
Board Regular
Member # 18055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop heaven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lady was cetainly happy with her foot-loving guy. You may have to log on to the Channel 4 website or go onto the show's Twitter link watch the show.

[ May 13, 2017, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Flip flop heaven ]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story, I love hearing stuff like that.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing this episode back in Novemeber last year [Thumbs Up] Click here to view
My partner just looked at me and smirked [Tongue]

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is pretty fly. Glad he got his woman!

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links