Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Band-Aid Ballerina Commercial

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Band-Aid Ballerina Commercial
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/w7wa/band-aid-skin-flex-dancer

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see this ad all the time.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking feet! Obviously not really a dancer because their feet are always busted...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've seen it a few times and it always makes me happy.
And it's true, her feet are more the feet of a foot model, not a dancer. Dancers' feet are usually pretty worn.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballerina's typically have hideous feet. I remember I met this beautiful woman years ago. We hung out at my house and she took off her shoes. She saw my facial expression and was like yeah I was ballerina for years.

It always kills me when beautiful women have beat up feet.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone remember Band-Aid ads of the 70's? They featured a jingle "I am stuck on Band-Aid brands, 'cause Band-Aid stuck on me." One of them showed a girl with her feet in a bucket up water, and she kicks her foot up to show off her sole with a Band-Aid on it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
Ballerina's typically have hideous feet. I remember I met this beautiful woman years ago. We hung out at my house and she took off her shoes. She saw my facial expression and was like yeah I was ballerina for years.

It always kills me when beautiful women have beat up feet.

In my younger years, with a foot fetish that started before I was even making conscious memories, I could not be attracted to a girl's feet unless they were perfect, clean, unblemished, with no calluses.

During my twenties, though, an unbidden change occurred and I began to find beauty in dirty, callused, beat-up girl feet also!

I have to say that even though I did nothing consciously to make my tastes evolve, I am very glad that they did. I can now give love to needy feet that haven't been lucky enough to stay in perfect shape. And of course the available pool of feet is that much wider when you can accept and enjoy the beat-up ones as well as the pristine ones.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links