Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any females looking to meetup in the Sacramento area?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any females looking to meetup in the Sacramento area?
Ryanlikesfeet
Board Regular
Member # 51313

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Ryanlikesfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Ryanlikesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Young foot lover here looking for a femaale to worship.

--------------------
Ryan

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you looking to pay? Are you looking to worship, kiss, smell, lick? Or are you a foot job guy? It all depends on what you're looking for...

Immediately I'd be kissing and smelling this gals tootsies...

http://sacramento.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/foot-fetishes-with-beautiful-busty-redheaded-foot-lover/13563933

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
Are you looking to pay? Are you looking to worship, kiss, smell, lick? Or are you a foot job guy? It all depends on what you're looking for...

Immediately I'd be kissing and smelling this gals tootsies...

http://sacramento.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/foot-fetishes-with-beautiful-busty-redheaded-foot-lover/13563933

This girl probably got more hits from your post than from
backpage trolls. Sexy ass toes for sure.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah go the backpage route. I doubt you'll find anyone here.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links