Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much money have you spend on your foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How much money have you spend on your foot fetish
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you. My first paid foot site was when I was 24, about 15 years ago, and I shelled out the $21 at the time for a month of FMconcepts inc. I spent the most on xhamster, where one year I had spent $500 on cam tokens
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now i have to ad around 90 dollar.

I am in Ethiopia now.
Wanted to play with feet and hands of Ethiopian girls, so took a flight to Addis Abeba.

Arrived yesterday morning and have visited three massagesalons until now.

The first salon i payed around 15 dollar for an oilmassage.
She was pretty good, and she let me touch and kiss her hands a bit.

On the evening i took a walk to a famous massageparlor pretty far away from my hotel.
The area didnt feel that safe, but it was ok.

I stepped inside and asked for massage. The lady asked me if i wanted to choose girl, but i telled her that she could choose.

First i took a shower. After shower a girl showed me a room.

I took my clothes of and she started the massage. It was not the best massage, but it was ok.
She asked me if i wanted some extra. I asked how much it would cost and she said 1000 birr. I had only 600. She said she could give me a he for that. While she was doing that, i told her that i wanted to play with her feet. She let me do that.
I really liked her feet. They were soft and pretty small. I kissed, licked them and sucked on her toes.

Today i visited another massagesalon.

A very pretty girl give me a not so good massage, but her feet was better [Smile]
She wanted 800 birr for everything.

Tomorrow i am going to visit another salon.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica_heels_feet
Board Regular
Member # 51359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica_heels_feet   Author's Homepage   Email Monica_heels_feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, do you spend all that money for real foot fetish meetings or for some videos and photos on Internet?

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/100355
my email: monicacrushing@gmail.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica_heels_feet:
Guys, do you spend all that money for real foot fetish meetings or for some videos and photos on Internet?

I spend more on photo shootings, but nothing extra only photos. I'll buy a clip every now and again, but a lot of content out there doesn't interest me.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stlgamer1:
I'm with you. My first paid foot site was when I was 24, about 15 years ago, and I shelled out the $21 at the time for a month of FMconcepts inc. I spent the most on xhamster, where one year I had spent $500 on cam tokens

Some of us still carry those low 90's prices for website memberships. Man, I miss FM Concepts. I was around 15 at the time when I found out that existed and was hooked from then on. [Thud]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peeter:
But my handfetish have maid me pay over 20 000 us dollar through the years i think.

Hand fetish? Interesting. I never even realized that was a thing.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the custom clips that get me. Those can be as little as $5 to as much as $600 depending on the model. Most are really professional and easy to work with. They're worth it as you get exactly what you want, but I try to keep it to a minimum since it'll quickly send you to the poor house if you're not careful.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexyfeet2
Board Regular
Member # 51386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexyfeet2   Email Sexyfeet2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 very sexy lesbians who sell footwear ie very smelly footsocks, heels ,pumps pictures. We have been selling for over 3 years now and always aim to please.we also enjoy each others feet during sex. Novaboo@yahoo.com for more info
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
leather sandals?
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexyfeet2
Board Regular
Member # 51386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexyfeet2   Email Sexyfeet2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes polar
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by Peeter:
But my handfetish have maid me pay over 20 000 us dollar through the years i think.

Hand fetish? Interesting. I never even realized that was a thing.
Yes, i discovered my handfetish when i was 12. Long before i discovered my fetish for feet.

I have noticed that handfetish are very rare.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links