Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "How Women Really Feel About Their Feet"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "How Women Really Feel About Their Feet"
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StinkInitiator   Email StinkInitiator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Discuss...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/feet-photos_us_584eee0fe4b0bd9c3dfdcd1c

Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women all hate feet, mostly, including their own is my experience. My wife used to hide her feet feeling she was doing the world a favor. She probably has feet as beautiful as anyone.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would have to agree with phil which is why its important to show them our perspective without freaking the girl out that their feet are beautiful and valuable to us as fetishists. I've dated several girls that were either ashamed of their feet or didn't understand the power they held and once they did they were more likely to present them more. One girlfriend in particular would catch me looking at her feet stealing glances and she had asked my other female friend about it who then explained that i liked feet as i myself was nervous and secretive about my fetish and then my gf at the time confronted me about it but after that she gave me access to them and would get pedicures
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've dated many women that considered their feet to be "pretty and cute" from the get go.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philgill11@gmail.com:
Women all hate feet, mostly, including their own is my experience. My wife used to hide her feet feeling she was doing the world a favor. She probably has feet as beautiful as anyone.

Have to disagree with this.

I think many women don't really give it a second thought and don't give it much thought beyond considering their feet as merely something to help get them around.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Definitely not the rule or the exception. Some hate feet, but the majority are neutral to feet or "like" how their feet are. If every woman hated feet (especially their own) there would be no photos or SIGNIFICANTLY less photos of foot models online.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl once told me "I wouldn't spend money to make them beautiful, if I didn't want boys to notice them/her"

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

Definitely not the rule or the exception. Some hate feet, but the majority are neutral to feet or "like" how their feet are. If every woman hated feet (especially their own) there would be no photos or SIGNIFICANTLY less photos of foot models online.
Yeah but how many are in a pinch and need money? Better yet, how many model for free?
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

Yeah but how many are in a pinch and need money? Better yet, how many model for free?
We can't really gauge how many women like their feet and/or love foot fetish based on how many of them are modeling. There's undoubtedly lots of them out there; you're just only going to find a tiny fraction of them making content.
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that most women aren't fond of their feet, or feet in general.

It is interesting hearing how the woman with the longer toes got made fun of, and the one with the small feet thinks they're cute.

I've heard girls, even pretty girls say that tapered/Egyptian toes are cute.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found most women I have dealt with,have found it odd and some funny. What I have found out from a young age. If a woman is really into you, she is more excepting of fetishes and will go out their way to please you.
I have never been so obsessed with feet ,that I need it to enjoy sex. So my wife is more excepting when I have my moments when I just want to enjoy her little feet. Like I said in another post. A woman I use to date, cheated on her ex,because he was too obsessed with her feet. He couldn't have sex unless he was doing things with her feet. You kid yourself all you want. If you kiss your women's feet more then you kiss her lips. You are going to have a problem. Which is why more women then some want to admit,find foot fetishes odd.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
I have found most women I have dealt with,have found it odd and some funny. What I have found out from a young age. If a woman is really into you, she is more excepting of fetishes and will go out their way to please you.
I have never been so obsessed with feet ,that I need it to enjoy sex. So my wife is more excepting when I have my moments when I just want to enjoy her little feet. Like I said in another post. A woman I use to date, cheated on her ex,because he was too obsessed with her feet. He couldn't have sex unless he was doing things with her feet. You kid yourself all you want. If you kiss your women's feet more then you kiss her lips. You are going to have a problem. Which is why more women then some want to admit,find foot fetishes odd.

Agree with your statement that if a woman is really into you, she will go out of her way to please you.

Have to disagree with your statement that most women find foot fetishes odd because some foot guys are too obsessive about feet and are more enthusiastic about kissing a girl's feet than her lips. Having an actual foot fetish I think is already not that common, so the odds of a girl having been with a guy who is obsessive about her feet and couldn't care less about the rest of her are not that high. So I don't think that would cause most women to find foot fetishes odd, because I think there's more women than not who haven't been with a guy who had a foot fetish. For most, I think it would be something new.

Even for those girls who have been with a guy with a foot fetish before where the guy was into nothing but her feet, I still don't think it would cause them to have a negative view of foot fetishes in general. If they indulged the guy's fetish in the first place, that obviously means they're willing to do it, but just in moderation. Which I don't blame them; I wouldn't want to be with a girl where all she wanted to do was kiss my elbow and couldn't care less about the rest of me.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
I think that most women aren't fond of their feet, or feet in general.

It is interesting hearing how the woman with the longer toes got made fun of, and the one with the small feet thinks they're cute.

I've heard girls, even pretty girls say that tapered/Egyptian toes are cute.

Yes Tapered toes are cute!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links