Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which nationalities have the best feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which nationalities have the best feet
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love meaty feet and the best one for that in my book are latinas and arabic girls. I would list them like that:

5- Black
4-Asian
3-Arabic
2-European-White
1-Latin

Your turn

Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them all, but i am very curious about Arab feet.

Also have a fetish for Gypsy and black feet.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:

LOL! I agree with you 100%.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latin (South American in particular) have the best feet IMO. There are so many of them on IG I can't even keep them straight. And get this, I've never seen women who LOVE their own feet as much as these South American ladies. They'll post short videos on IG where they're in a coffee shop or at work and they slip off their shoes, or tease you with an arch shot. Then they take pics and video of when they get home from work as they take off their socks/shoes/boots. I swear a few of them find their feet even more sexy than us guys do. It's really something.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Foottopia
Major Player
Member # 18329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Foottopia   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. Foottopia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im going to have to say 1,2,3,4 and 5. My reason is, I seen women of all nationalities with beautiful feet. To me the color of ones skin doesn't matter. Its the shape, size, form and how well kept her feet are. On the other hand i've seen women of all nationalities with some jacked up feet as well, lol.

--------------------
Visit Us At:

-

http://www.foottopia.com/
https://thefoottopianetwork.pivotshare.com/

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1162

Posts: 175 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:

I think for asian feet it depends on the ethnicity..

laotian, korean, philippians..

Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
Latin (South American in particular) have the best feet IMO. There are so many of them on IG I can't even keep them straight. And get this, I've never seen women who LOVE their own feet as much as these South American ladies. They'll post short videos on IG where they're in a coffee shop or at work and they slip off their shoes, or tease you with an arch shot. Then they take pics and video of when they get home from work as they take off their socks/shoes/boots. I swear a few of them find their feet even more sexy than us guys do. It's really something.

You're right and I think it's because most latin men are maybe in feet as well and open about it. They have nice meaty soles.. brazilian, dominican. Latinas are the best
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this topic is getting old.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I've seen, Asian. Asian women seem to keep their feet well, and many of them have wrinkly soles, which I love.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
Latin (South American in particular) have the best feet IMO.

I love Asian and South American feet. Colombia of course. Many of my gfs were Colombian and they never had their toes sucked. I tell you though Asians and South Americans IMO have the sexiest feet. In my experience they are way more open than the other races. Licking the funk off their feet isn't a big deal. Asian women tend to have long sexy toes with a high arch. South American women have very sexy tan feet and they always keep their toes painted.

I will say that white women have the funkiest smelling feet. It's like it's in their DNA. lol I've gotten plenty of "You sure you want to do this" with them. The scent is so pungent.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the best? Everyone has their own tastes. What I may think is the best, the next guy may not.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waiting for someone to say white girls are the best and then gets called racist. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys, but this is a dopey topic to say the least. The topic asks to identify which nationality has the best feet, and that refers to country of origin. That implies that anyone has somehow studied all the feet of every nationality in the world, and figured out which country has the most "attractive" feet, which in itself is a very subjective thing. What might be attractive to me might not be attractive to you - or the other way around. To 5thgear's point, everyone has their own taste.

Talos further muddies the water by introducing the term "white girls" - and last time I checked, there are "white girls" all over the world, in such diverse places as the USA, Poland, Russia, Australia, and scattered places in Latin America and the rest of the world, so that would be more of a racial reference than one about nationality.

I have personally have had girls' feet from at least 20 countries, and many ethnic groups, and I couldn't begin to say which ones are "best" - in fact, it has never crossed my mind because to me, it's basically an absurd concept.

[ May 27, 2017, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nationalities, I can't believe I didnt catch that. I guess I just looked at what the op was rating as the best as he was naming races, as was everyone else.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links