Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot pictures section...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot pictures section...
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I'm alone in thinking this, but...

Might we consider moving some of these ongoing, 50 pages long, links in the Foot pictures section to another part of the forum? It kinda mucks things up and dominates the area no? I'd rather see fresh, new links of feet I haven't seen before. Not the same girls over and over with new pics.

Am I nuts? Just a thought...

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like that idea, but i also think its better to add to a post than to start a new one.

how about implementing a policy where if you plan on becoming a regular poster you apply for your own thread. Mine would be titled SighGirlz Feet. then i post any and all pictures in there.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Might we consider moving some of these ongoing, 50 pages long, links in the Foot pictures section to another part of the forum?"

No, and it's a terrible idea. Why should people who want to contribute on a regular basis, and don't want to start a new thread, be relegated somewhere else?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"Might we consider moving some of these ongoing, 50 pages long, links in the Foot pictures section to another part of the forum?"

No, and it's a terrible idea. Why should people who want to contribute on a regular basis, and don't want to start a new thread, be relegated somewhere else?

Because maybe some of threads are terribly boring and are posts of the SAME girls over and over and over...the same content. The same shit. The same screenshots. I think it stinks that these threads hijack the pictures section. How difficult is it to start a new thread, a couple extra clicks?

By contribute on a regular basis you mean throw up any and every foot picture you can find?

Why not have a section called "contributions" or "ongoing" where we can put threads that have over 4 or 5 pages of pics and comments so that the pictures section can have new and fresh content. Once a new thread is started or posted it immediately moves to the 2nd or 3rd page because people keep adding to these 50 page long threads, which go right to the top. It mucks up the section with the same stuff.

[ May 28, 2017, 08:40 AM: Message edited by: feetiesandtoes ]

--------------------

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"By contribute on a regular basis you mean throw up any and every foot picture you can find?"

I agree, this is an abuse, and one person in particular bumps his four (4) continuous threads by separately thanking people (or sock puppets) who commented on his threads.
The one thread that I keep continuous I never bump unless I'm adding new material.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"By contribute on a regular basis you mean throw up any and every foot picture you can find?"

I agree, this is an abuse, and one person in particular bumps his four (4) continuous threads by separately thanking people (or sock puppets) who commented on his threads.
The one thread that I keep continuous I never bump unless I'm adding new material. I see your point but I shouldn't be penalized with obscurity because others abuse the system.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...im not sure what threads are being referenced but im concerned about over regulating the boards with rules.

Im happy we seem to have overcame our for profit spammer...but I havent been annoyed by other posts.

Feel free to PM me threads in question

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Im happy we seem to have overcame our for profit spammer
Indeed that guy gave a couple of us Malware from clicking his content I am sure glad he's gone after the second account was banned. But we still have a couple with very similar names ironically who appear to be furiously posting "Spam-finds" multiple times per day that they probably have no financial interest in for a variety of reasons.

My guess is to knock all of the big contributors' content down to the second or third pages who actually make the hosts of this board quite a bit of profit and bring a lot of traffic to Wu's Feet Links (which keeps this site alive BTW in case you all didn't know that).

I wonder if this is just the pot calling the kettle black here or? It has been brought to the benevolent leader's attention to work out a solution. Whether he obliges is another story, I think things are running like a (small) well oiled machine as long as the pillars remain in place. [Thumbs Up]

[ May 28, 2017, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like what the Pad does, "Enthusiast" section and a "Foot Model" section which gives a platform for just amateur guys posting g/f's and wives and then if people are coming to the forum looking for the High Rez content like NorCal for example they just go right to the Foot Model section. I can't see why it wouldn't work here at Wu's...

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i 4 one don't give two shits over what the fick theree shtiting bout bit what i want is a smalley pair of feet in my face in i don't give two shit s how i get it and i'm so fucking drunk roght now thatnks

-footboye 1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I wish I had some feet in my face right now and im far from.being drunk!!

Enjoy your night footboy1 [Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTL2.0:
I like what the Pad does, "Enthusiast" section and a "Foot Model" section which gives a platform for just amateur guys posting g/f's and wives and then if people are coming to the forum looking for the High Rez content like NorCal for example they just go right to the Foot Model section. I can't see why it wouldn't work here at Wu's...

That's a great idea! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Oh well, maybe it was a thought I'd have been better off leaving to myself and being thankful as opposed to complaining.

Like oneagain said, we did get rid of the spammer/s so I'm thankful for that.

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you fellas might be overthinking the whole thing. As someone who has both long and short threads, I would understand if someone might want to skip over some of my entries, and that's totally fine with me. To me, long threads are no bother at all, because I don't have to click them when I see them. See? Problem solved.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"To me, long threads are no bother at all, because I don't have to click them when I see them. See? Problem solved."

There it is; it's called a mouse and a pointer. If one thinks that another certain thread is getting short shrift, then they can click on that thread and comment or something as simple as a.... [Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links