Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does Anyone Know What Happened To Nonni The Foot Model ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does Anyone Know What Happened To Nonni The Foot Model ?
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was one of my favorite foot fetish models. Her old clips are all over the net,but I haven't seen or heard anything new. She had some the meatiest soles I have ever seen. I also thought she was pretty with a nice curvy body.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Arab girl?

There was a thread I recall...she had gone away but supposedly was coming back...but I havent heard much since then

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
The Arab girl?

There was a thread I recall...she had gone away but supposedly was coming back...but I havent heard much since then

That would be her. I hope she comes back.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here you go my friend
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=035533#000000

Dont know if the IG account is active...dont know how to join a private IG site...let me know if it seems up to date!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

quote:
Here you go my friend
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=035533#000000

Dont know if the IG account is active...dont know how to join a private IG site...let me know if it seems up to date!

Thanks,How I would love to play with her sexy feet.
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah shame, she was one of my favs.

Another lost footgirl from the world of IG.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nonni, what a wonderful FootFetish Model! [Wink] Anyway, she had an Instagram-Pikore profile one or two years ago...
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

quote:
Originally posted by Alastor79:
Nonni, what a wonderful FootFetish Model! [Wink] Anyway, she had an Instagram-Pikore profile one or two years ago...

It hasn't been updated in a while.
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

She probably broke up with her boyfriend and that was it, or she had a kid or just lost interest
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

quote:
She probably broke up with her boyfriend and that was it, or she had a kid or just lost interest

She would have been a keeper in my book.
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was friendly with her boyfriend, and we even discussed her modeling for Feet Fair at one point 'cause they live in the NYC area. The BF changed his email so I lost contact with him eventually, but I did see her listed in a foot worship party web site, although the site disappeared suddenly.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

To revive an okd thread...and Nonni fans that might have missed it...she will be at a foot party in NyC
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=017520#000013

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To revive an okd thread...and Nonni fans that might have missed it...she will be at a foot party in NyC
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=017520#000013

I wonder if she'll doing any more foot parties this year or if this is her only appearance.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wrinkleslover7
Board Regular
Member # 44477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wrinkleslover7   Email Wrinkleslover7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol. She’s on ig as nonnisoles. Last post was the 9th. She’s still around
Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is on Instagram and her soles are as meaty as ever. She posted on 2/8/18.

https://www.instagram.com/nonnisoles/

I don't know about the ethnicity story but we should be nice to her, she has been around for a while now. It is cool to read that she is also appearing at foot parties:

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links