Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Making him work for my feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Making him work for my feet
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After finding out my guy has a foot fetish, I did my research to learn more about it, including asking what he likes, and reading on this type of forum. Thanks, guys, for helping me with my research. [Laugh]

I've done everything he likes, working on the ultimate experience for him. For him, it's going to be dirty soles, with scent. So, I've been working on getting them stained up, then I'm going to work on the scent.

Yesterday, I went barefoot as much as I could, and enticed him with my feet, displaying them on the dashboard from all different angles. By the end of the day, he was completely worked up. We were watching a movie, and he was massaging my feet, until he couldn't take it anymore. He got up and rubbed my feet, as I teased him, and he took care of me. It was awesome. He laid at the foot of the bed, and was rubbing my feet, as I was smoothing them in his face, telling him he better worship them good, since I worked so hard getting them ready for him. He loved that. He said he feels subservient anyway,being in that position, worshipping feet. Being told what to do made it even better for him. Especially, knowing I've been working on getting them ready for him. So, there will be more of this in the future. It's a lot of fun for both of us. I would say foot guys are the best lovers. At least that's been my experience!

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links