Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Where to Host Photos?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where to Host Photos?
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good people,

I'm a member of Flickr and it's a decent place to share my foot photos. However my opinion is changing due to the large number of users without photos to share (or they share content that's not their own) and users with questionable photos in their photostream and/or favorites.

I also shoot nature and portrait work so I'm not looking on for a foot photo friendly host. If you're a serious, "weekend" shooter or in-between, where are you sharing your work?

Thanks and have a good weekend! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well just got the message that ImageBam is shutting down on June 30th. Lovely.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

Seems imgbox is closing up shop the same day. I'm at a loss for recommendations.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
quote:

Seems imgbox is closing up shop the same day. I'm at a loss for recommendations.
I'm trying out IMGUR, it seems pretty straight forward and it's unlimited uploading for free (which I need because I probably have the most vast collection of website photos AND webshare stuff I've saved over the years than anyone. Time will tell. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you look into Smugmug? I've seen some fetish stuff on there (though not a WHOLE lot)
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
quote:

I'm trying out IMGUR, it seems pretty straight forward and it's unlimited uploading for free (which I need because I probably have the most vast collection of website photos AND webshare stuff I've saved over the years than anyone. Time will tell. [Confused]
Thanks for the info and let us know how IMGUR is working for you.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
Did you look into Smugmug? I've seen some fetish stuff on there (though not a WHOLE lot)

I've heard of the name but not sure about the service. I'll check them out.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Been playing around with Imgur all day, it's actually really good. Kinda tricky as you have to make sure to create an album (if you want to be organized) then select it from the drop down menu on the right then add photos to it. If you don't, then all your photos go into a general "uploads" bin (which you can still link from) but maybe be harder to find since it's one big bin. You can set the size of the photo or turn it into a thumbnail like for your avatar as well. It's really well laid out, check into it.

--------------------
 -

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

quote:
Been playing around with Imgur all day, it's actually really good. Kinda tricky as you have to make sure to create an album (if you want to be organized) then select it from the drop down menu on the right then add photos to it. If you don't, then all your photos go into a general "uploads" bin (which you can still link from) but maybe be harder to find since it's one big bin. You can set the size of the photo or turn it into a thumbnail like for your avatar as well. It's really well laid out, check into it.

I'm looking at the site (and Smug mug's) too.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

msprettyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 49551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for msprettyfeet   Email msprettyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try Instagram or Twitter to share your foot pictures. They have a huge foot fetish community,

--------------------
Elite Foot Model 👣
www.ms-prettyfeet.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by msprettyfeet:
Try Instagram or Twitter to share your foot pictures. They have a huge foot fetish community,

Any Photographer (Website Owner) who values their own hard work and quality photographs wouldn't use these as sole marketing tools let alone as storage, perhaps to share one or two to give a taste but an outlet where we can host hundreds if not thousands of high quality photos is what we're looking for. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by msprettyfeet:

Any Photographer (Website Owner) who values their own hard work and quality photographs wouldn't use these as sole marketing tools let alone as storage, perhaps to share one or two to give a taste but an outlet where we can host hundreds if not thousands of high quality photos is what we're looking for. [Confused]
This is one reason for only sharing 40 photos on Flickr. I have lots more but many people signup looking to get stuff for free.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imgur

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like imagebam and its sister site, imgbox, are not going to shut down after all. And to that I say ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idn7ODPMhFY

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links