Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Colleen Campbell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Colleen Campbell
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, by now you've heard or seen this? A drunken television reporter gal who loses her mind because she got kicked out of a comedy club, cursing out a cop and bystanders. At one point, she takes off her shoe and tells the one guy "smell my shoe, bitch."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SflgJJewvhI

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A drunken tongue speaks a sober mind...

That was terrible what she did and her boyfriend was helpless to stop it.

I'll pass on smelling her shoe too.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Smell my shoe, bitch". HOT !!!!!!! [Drool]

WOWWEE it's a good thing I wasn't the cop, because I would have taken her up on her offer and it would have been on video! DAYUM !!!!!! [Drool] [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
"Smell my shoe, bitch". HOT !!!!!!! [Drool]

WOWWEE it's a good thing I wasn't the cop, because I would have taken her up on her offer and it would have been on video! DAYUM !!!!!! [Drool] [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

Haha, I thought the same thing. In fact, and oddly, I find her super hot with her aggression and nasty perverted quotes like "lick my asshole" and "smell my shoe."

But, I'm into superior women and domination, verbal abuse, humiliation so...I get it that others would just think she's a complete train wreck.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I JUST watched that vid on a Public Freakout compilation video and had no idea of the back story! Man she was hammered! I caught the shoe part and the cop didn't even flinch lol

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was totally out of line and should have been cuffed for disorderly conduct.

But it was so odd that she of all things "smell my shoe, bitch". In my foot fetish mind, I automatically think she had a bf or somebody smell her shoes, feet and sucked her toes one time. It's not common thing you would her a woman say.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links