Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » It Is "Only " Bare Feet That Excites Forum Members, Or Can Other Aspects Do So? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It Is "Only " Bare Feet That Excites Forum Members, Or Can Other Aspects Do So?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the title of my thread states:

Do forum members "Only" get excited by completely bare feet, or can other aspects of feet do so as well?

The background for my question:

I had lunch in a restaurant in my neighborhood today.

An extremely beautiful girl, with long blond hair.. was sitting at a table across from me.

The girl was a bit younger than me, maybe in her 30's

She was wearing a very short skirt, and extremely high heels.

The high heels were closed toe shoes, so I could not see much of her feet, or her toes, except that I did see that she was barefoot inside the high heels.

For obvious reasons, I could not stare at her, except to catch small glimpses out of the corner of my eye.

At one point she crossed her legs. I was hoping she would do a shoe dangle or a shoe drop, so I could see more of her feet, but it unfortunately did not happen.

I was thinking about how her feet must feel after a day in those high heels.

How great it would be to massage her feet after she took them off, and what her feet might smell like after she had them in the heels with no stockings all day.

Anyhow, so that's the question. Is it only bare feet or sandals that forum members enjoy, or can a situation like the one I described be exciting as well?

[ June 13, 2017, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only bare feet for me.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myzar21
Loyal Member
Member # 48456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzar21   Email myzar21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefeet or women in sexy heels do it for me. Nice sandals will do it too. Also with women foot tattoos, jewelry (toerings, anklets etc) or elaborate pedicures like what is seen in asia are also nice.

Plain feet don't really do it for me unless her feet are immaculate and even then, its not a turn-on thing. Its more of an "oh thats nice" sort of thing.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the contributions, guys.

At first I thought this was going to be a blank reply thread lol.

Thanks to both of you for saving me from that happening.

The interesting aspect was.

Usually, I'm a bare foot guy only.

That is, unless the woman happens to be wearing a pair of sandals or open toed shoes, that I really like to see on her feet, or that shows her feet well.

I believe it was because this woman was so incredibly beautiful, and I loved how the short skirt and spiked high heels showed off her legs, that I did not mind that her feet were not completely bare, or really could not be seen through what she was wearing on her feet.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onirtnec4
Board Regular
Member # 48214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onirtnec4   Email onirtnec4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to pull some bare feet out of a pair of uggs oneday.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love bare feet, socks, sandals, shoes, high heels, boots, and all other types of sexy and cute foot wear.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Onirtnec, bare feet coming out of uggs, supposedly gives the feet a very strong odor.

I honestly don't know, because I haven't yet smelled a woman's feet that was just removed from a pair of uggs.

Up until now. the women whose feet I've smelled, have just come from things like socks, stockings, flats, normal small heels, etc.

coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love smelling shoes and socks of all kind. I definitely like the feet to be bare eventually, but I get very excited when sniffing shoes, socks, nylons--anything a woman's foot has been in. If I notice a woman is without socks while wearing any closed toed shoes I get pretty excited just by seeing what exposure is available-- i.e. the tops of the feet or maybe seeing a girl slip her heels and bottoms of her feet out of flats. Toe cleavage excites me as well. If i can see any bit of feet in the slightest I get fascinated. Shoe play is big for me in a tease sort of way. And again, I do love to smell shoes so there's that
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

An experience I had where I smelled a girl's shoes.

For many years, I was friends with a guy who had an older sister. (I was over 18 when this incident happened, so it's okay to post on here).

Anyway.

At one point, either I asked this guy's sister to smell her feet, or he asked his sister with me in the room. His sister, said no, not surprisingly. Both because she had a bf, and probably because she just did not want me to.

One night, I was sleeping at their house.

My friend's sister had left her shoes by the front door. Everyone was upstairs.

I happened to go downstairs and saw her shoes by the door.

I figured that would be as close as I would ever get to her feet.

I went over to her shoes, picked up one of her shoes, and smelled the inside of her shoes. They were flat closed toe shoes.

The shoes smelled .. somewhat, but not a terrible stench.

At the time, I was thankful for the opportunity to have done this.

(I'm sorry if this is a bit off topic of what I posted).

I did see this girl's bare feet at times when I was over at my friend's house. She was petite, with relatively small feet.

[ June 14, 2017, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your original scenario would "excite" me a little bit, but not nearly as much if I cold slip her feet out of those shoes and onto my face.

[Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bare, sandals and heels with open toes. I cant stand flats, sneakers or closed heels. I get turned off if the smell is too strong. Im more looking for a nice hot leathery smell and taste from wearing a sandal more than anything.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the end of the day it's bare feet, but it's so common to see feet in sandals, flip flops, etc... Now, seeing women in heels or flats gets me going more to see if she'll shoeplay or dangle. In a way I guess it's like she's getting naked.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love stockings/hose on feet, especially ones with exotic colors. I'm less into seamed stockings--I prefer the sandalfoot style. And I don't like socks at all!
And I also like transparent shoes, such as those jellies, that were popular many years ago.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hypnosockslave
Board Regular
Member # 19441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hypnosockslave   Author's Homepage   Email hypnosockslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like socks, so I would take feet in my favorite sort of socks over bare any day. In general, I think foot fetish forums are not just for bare feet - though some people can be dickish on this point.

--------------------
-

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all good to me, except pumps that completely cover the foot, because as far as I'm concerned, what's the point?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links