Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » It Is "Only " Bare Feet That Excites Forum Members, Or Can Other Aspects Do So? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It Is "Only " Bare Feet That Excites Forum Members, Or Can Other Aspects Do So?
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefeet are nice, but I especially love it when feet are in sandals, particularly thong sandals and flip-flops.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing I'm most attracted to lately is women's bare feet as plain as they can be, a little bit dirty, a little bit callused, and as unadorned as possible. I don't mind a toe ring or two. I can't stand pedicures unless they're very plain. Put rhinestones on toenails and you've ruined them for me. Likewise foot tattoos—I think that they're hideous, and ruin a girl's feet.

And yeah, you read that right: I actually have developed a preference for feet that have some wear on them. They're sexier to me when they're a little bit dirty and there's some callus on them here and there. I don't know, I guess it gives them character or something.

That's so opposite how I was when I was young and was already into girls' feet. (I've loved feet since I was a tyke.) Back then, they had to be perfectly clean and fresh and pink and have no calluses whatsoever. It was when I was in my twenties that I had an unbidden turnaround. I have to say that I am happier for the change. It means that I no longer have to "rule out" nearly as many feet for not meeting my aesthetic needs.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonze947
Board Regular
Member # 26935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonze947   Email Bonze947   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is bare feet only for me.
But I hate to see a pretty foot that has been marred by a tatoo, long toenails, etc.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I love stockings/hose on feet, especially ones with exotic colors. I'm less into seamed stockings--I prefer the sandalfoot style. And I don't like socks at all!
And I also like transparent shoes, such as those jellies, that were popular many years ago.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I love stockings/hose on feet, especially ones with exotic colors. I'm less into seamed stockings--I prefer the sandalfoot style. And I don't like socks at all!
And I also like transparent shoes, such as those jellies, that were popular many years ago.

I love stocking feet. I think that the silky material is so sensual, it's such a turn on to me. I also love girls wearing cute socks and when they have their toes painted.
Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering how many people have a foot related fetish, I'm sure there are many aspects of what is attractive to men and not just bare feet. There are many shades of foot admiration.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like bare feet and nylon feet
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not too picky for me...Bare feet, high heel shoes (pumps and/or sandals) and nylons, stockings, and pantyhose (mostly black or fishnet).

I'm just not a big fan of boots, preferably thigh high ones. If it's like a bootie or a shootie, then that's fine with me.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only bare feet, except maybe flip flops. I do not have a shoe fetish. I'm not turned on by high heels or any other type of shoe. Just the feet please.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think socks and stockings are the equalizer. If your wife or g/f has average feet these can make them jump up an excitement level. So sometimes women with nylons look fantastic, yet bare a bit of a disappointment.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I despise stockings. I wish they would stop making them. I can see the practicality of socks and it's fun and exciting to peel them off, but there's still nothing like bare.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I concur with the above
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reinforcedtoemo:
i like bare feet and nylon feet

+1 [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shhhhhhh
Member # 51495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shhhhhhh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High heels are actually a turn off to me. Usually I'd rather just have bare feet, but actually, ankle socks really get me going too
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links