Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sharing my wife's feet...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sharing my wife's feet...
Footfetishnocal
Board Regular
Member # 51378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footfetishnocal   Email Footfetishnocal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all. New member.

I'm not sure which section to post this in-- a google search lead me to a several year old link on this forum where guys were talking about wanting to watch another man play with their wife's feet, etc... but I am unable to locate that thread now that I'm registered... more than likely because it's archived.

Anyways...

That has always been a fetish of mine: to witness my mature wife wrap her hosed/bare feet around another man's cock and milk him dry... with me either watching from afar and stroking-- or pleasuring her mouth, etc...

Even watching another man rub her feet and suck her toes would make me squirt.

This is something that my wife knows about... she also has a foot fetish-- we met on a fetish dating site. During sex, we often talk about it... I've had her perform phone sex with like-minded fetishists while I fuck her and play with her feet, but so far have been unable to find someone that we click with.

the odds of finding someone local that we both agree upon are slim. So... the next best thing would be perhaps cam/phone fun... just sharing pics of her feet(preferably hosed) also gets me off... even if it's just jerking off on cam with an admirer of her feet works for me. I love hearing other men tell me how much they lust for her feet... even better hearing them tell her.

We are in Northern California. I am in my late 30,s-- she is in her early 50's. She has amazing legs and feet... they are cute little size 6's with proportionate little toes; amazing arches too. They look succulent in pantyhose.

I will attempt to at least upload a couple of pics of them.

if you share my fetish, and perhaps wanna even just swap pics of our wives feet, etc... that's also cool.

I believe that my email shows up on my profile. but if not, simply PM me.

I look forward to chatting with like minded people.

Edit: here are a few pics of the wife's hosed mature feet

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/Maturepantyhoselust/IMG_1021_zpsdiysgyy5.jpg

[ July 14, 2017, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Footfetishnocal ]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post!!! I am the same exact way! My hot wife loves foot fetish guys and I love sharing her sexy, Latina feet. Sent you a PM.

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Californiasun19:
Great post!!! I am the same exact way! My hot wife loves foot fetish guys and I love sharing her sexy, Latina feet. Sent you a PM.

How did you post that picture?
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lefty22   Email lefty22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife knows that I have this fantasy. I actually fantasize about her feet being tied up while another man has his way. She knows I share pics of her feet. I am still working on making it a reality!!
Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lefty22:
My wife knows that I have this fantasy. I actually fantasize about her feet being tied up while another man has his way. She knows I share pics of her feet. I am still working on making it a reality!!

I can't imagine not being able to get someone...almost everyone...on this site to help you out with that! [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
quote:
Originally posted by lefty22:

I can't imagine not being able to get someone...almost everyone...on this site to help you out with that! [Laugh]
Agree. dont think it would be that much of a problem to find help but maybe a little harder to get her on board, which is my predicament.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being we are swingers I get to watch my wife fuck all she wants. I love it. There's this one guy she's with often that I will catch sucking her toes but as soon as he sees me notice he stops. I'm very open with my foot fetish but obviously he's still that guy who thinks he's doing something wrong. I've even told him to go ahead but nothing happens. And then there's another guy I know who is into feet like I am but chickens out whenever we invite him over.

So yeah, I feel your pain.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumper6
Board Regular
Member # 50898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumper6   Author's Homepage   Email Pumper6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love female feet and would not mind sucking and foot fucking in front of her husband and cuming on her soles.

Cheers
P6

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lefty22   Email lefty22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. The problem is getting her to go along with it. I've almost got her!
Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumper6
Board Regular
Member # 50898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumper6   Author's Homepage   Email Pumper6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me know and I will
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Deal!!!
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how many men have this same fantasy. I do. I think it is because of the feeling that I was the only guy who felt this way about beautiful feet most of my life. Now I realize there are others. Many others. And now it turns me on knowing guys feel the same way as I do about looking at or touching her sexy feet.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footfetishnocal
Board Regular
Member # 51378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footfetishnocal   Email Footfetishnocal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few pics of my wife's mature feet in hose... http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/Maturepantyhoselust/IMG_1021_zpsdiysgyy5.jpg
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

I posted my wife's feet in the pic forum.
milffeetfan
Board Regular
Member # 51444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for milffeetfan   Email milffeetfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this exact same fantasy as well. There are a fair number of us, it seems.

It hasn't become reality for me....yet. But my wife, who is in her late 40s, has become more aware of the beauty of her feet from my loving (and kissing, and sucking and cumming) on them, and it has increased her self-confidence to the point that others are noticing them as well.

She recently told me the story of how she was lounging in the lobby of the gym where she does yoga, having a coffee and wearing sandals. A "very cute" (in her words) younger man in his late 20s was admiring them from another table. She noticed this and playfully gave him a show, lifting and flexing her long, beautiful toes.

Finally the man came over and said to her, "I just wanted to let you know that you have absolutely beautiful feet. You must be told that a lot. Thank you for sharing such beauty with me and everyone else this afternoon. Have a great day!"

"Thank you so much," she replied. "So sweet of you to say. Now I won't be able to stop smiling the rest of the day!"

After she told me this story, I was like, "Well, did you get his number?". I told her about my fantasy and she said, "wow, that could be a lot of fun!", and then asked, "so it's ok if I keep flirting with him? I'm sure we'll see each other again at the club."

To be continued (I hope!)

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links