Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Boss's Feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Boss's Feet!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so my boss is a very pretty woman with nice feet.
Today, she had me sit with her for my monthly apprasal--and she was barefooted at her desk! I couldn't believe it!
Any of you have similar work feet stories?

[ June 16, 2017, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boss is an older lady that looks like Judith Light. Last week I finally got to see her feet when she slipped off her flats. My goal is to rub those sexy feet. lol I snuck a pic during one of our meetings.

http://i67.tinypic.com/ioi0wl.jpg

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm not really, my current boss is a fat ass.. dwarf height.. so not pretty feet..
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About three years ago I had a boss whom was in her fifties.She was probably around 5'11'' and wore at least a size 9.
She would alway s wear open heels, mules and sandals. She always kept her toes painted.
One day we were in the office rearranging some ting and she had taken her heels off. she was on her hands and knees crawling around the room. I could not stop staring at her wrinkly soles. I snapped about 1000 pictures.

While typing this, the thought occurred that I need to hit her up for lunch to catch up with each other and catch up with some peeks at her feet too.

--------------------
i love cold feet on my face.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vila:
About three years ago I had a boss whom was in her fifties.She was probably around 5'11'' and wore at least a size 9.
She would alway s wear open heels, mules and sandals. She always kept her toes painted.
One day we were in the office rearranging some ting and she had taken her heels off. she was on her hands and knees crawling around the room. I could not stop staring at her wrinkly soles. I snapped about 1000 pictures.

While typing this, the thought occurred that I need to hit her up for lunch to catch up with each other and catch up with some peeks at her feet too.

OK, where are the photos! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfetish_mania:
hmm not really, my current boss is a fat ass.. dwarf height.. so not pretty feet..

Ugh gross. Funny thing that was a similar description of my last my boss at my last job. She looked like Cartman from South Park. LOL
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by vila:

OK, where are the photos! [Smile]
Unfortunately, when my phone was replaced I lost them [Cry]

--------------------
i love cold feet on my face.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the last job I had, my boss was this woman named Amanda and she was the company's attorney. She was pretty young; I believe she was still in her twenties.

She was a medium height brunette, and a little too big-boned for me to find her very attractive, but she had a decent figure. What was great was that she almost always wore very open sandals, usually with heels on them, and she almost always had some sort of neon pink or neon orange toenail polish on. She had very nicely shaped feet and toes. I would have sucked and licked her feet in a second if that opportunity had presented itself.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
quote:
Originally posted by footfetish_mania:

Ugh gross. Funny thing that was a similar description of my last my boss at my last job. She looked like Cartman from South Park. LOL
Lol!! these kind ofboss feet does not attract me one bit!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell Yeah, I used to work at a call center. My boss, small cute blonde Milf used to walk around her office/cubicle barefoot or if not always wearing open toe heels/strap type heels and it drove me INSANE. Her feet were hot, small, high arch, perfect toes.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My supervisor at work is a nice middle age Latina who really loves her shoes. She doesn't have much of an arch, but her feet are always perfectly pedicured, they're just beautiful and they look like they're soft as hell.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my boss is an overweight woman in her 50's. She works with her husband, as the programmers boss, and she always wears low cut dresses to the office. I wouldn't call her the least attractive, yet she wears these ugly ass platforms to work, every day, and then ditches most days and walks the office, barefoot. Oh yeah, one more thing: she is my mother in law and knows of my foot fetish.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn stlgamer1, i dont know what I would I do if my mother in law knew about my foot fetish.

My mother in law is tall, thin, great rack, slender feet, always well kept, never painted and is almost always barefoot. Drives me crazy.
So glad she does not know

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links