Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish stories

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot fetish stories
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Share any stories experience

One of my very first experience, was with a girl friend of mine. She has the nicest feet, size 6. I used to see her in the school hallways with flip flop. One time I took her on date, we went to play pool, then ate an ice cream.Afterward I took her to a nice motel. We play touchy feely and just to get things started, I told her I will give you a massage from head to toes. I used to be specific, cause most girls were like, ok for the massage but do not touch my feet lol! So I started from up to bottom, and when I got to her feet.. hmm She had a nice arched feet. I gave her a good foot massage and she even admit that her ex boyfriend, that I knew had a fetish for her feet. Let's just say that I indulged myself in her feet and it was a good night.

Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doing a service call one night many years ago I got called out to a ladies hose at 11 pm on a saturday night. I was having a party and I was pissed I had to go out. I get there to find a single, 40 ish year old lady to answer the door. She had heels on, very sexy legs. I start my small talk, where is the ac unit at? Whats it doing or not? etc. etc. Get through all that and its time for me to write up the bill. She asks me to have a seat on the sofa and shed get me some water or something to drink. She comes back and says, " well all have is beer" Well ok! Pop it open, she does the same, then she kicks off her heels. Im not stretching by saying her feet were 8's, with a huge arch. I instantly began the death stare at them and she notices. Im figuring out the parts I used and she plops one of them on my leg and says " So, will I get a few bucks off this bill if I let you play with my feet?" I jokingly said yes, $1 off for each toe.She then said deal, now get to work. She was a bit of a , dom I think, Im not sure of the term nor have I ever experienced a woman forcefully telling me to play with her feet.I di for what seemed about 30 minutes to the point where I was about to explode in my pants and she cold tell. Told me to unzip and cover her toes and man did I ever. I think it was the largest load Ive ever done in my life. She was like OMG! It went all over her toes, her legs, the sofa. We both just sat there in amazement for what seemed like an eternity. I get up and go looking for a towel or something and she said no worries. Ill get that. Walked me out to the truck still covered in it.
I went back to her numerous times for " calls" lol. Even had one of her friends there and did my first and one and only time with 4 sets of feet. Ah those were the days.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stories!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Polar:
Doing a service call one night many years ago I got called out to a ladies hose at 11 pm on a saturday night. I was having a party and I was pissed I had to go out. I get there to find a single, 40 ish year old lady to answer the door. She had heels on, very sexy legs. I start my small talk, where is the ac unit at? Whats it doing or not? etc. etc. Get through all that and its time for me to write up the bill. She asks me to have a seat on the sofa and shed get me some water or something to drink. She comes back and says, " well all have is beer" Well ok! Pop it open, she does the same, then she kicks off her heels. Im not stretching by saying her feet were 8's, with a huge arch. I instantly began the death stare at them and she notices. Im figuring out the parts I used and she plops one of them on my leg and says " So, will I get a few bucks off this bill if I let you play with my feet?" I jokingly said yes, $1 off for each toe.She then said deal, now get to work. She was a bit of a , dom I think, Im not sure of the term nor have I ever experienced a woman forcefully telling me to play with her feet.I di for what seemed about 30 minutes to the point where I was about to explode in my pants and she cold tell. Told me to unzip and cover her toes and man did I ever. I think it was the largest load Ive ever done in my life. She was like OMG! It went all over her toes, her legs, the sofa. We both just sat there in amazement for what seemed like an eternity. I get up and go looking for a towel or something and she said no worries. Ill get that. Walked me out to the truck still covered in it.
I went back to her numerous times for " calls" lol. Even had one of her friends there and did my first and one and only time with 4 sets of feet. Ah those were the days.

Wow! nice story
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

I met with my date at some bar. I told her before, the things I noticed in a girl are her hands and her feet. If both are well maintained, I know right there that she takes care of herself.Prior conversation, I would go through pop questions, and i asked her what was her feet size and she told me 9. So during the night I asked her to show me her hands and feet. She had red polish and amazing feet.. I was amazed. In my head, I told myself somehow I had to touch these feet.. but not tonight cause the bar was not a convenient place and first date, it would look awkward.

The following day, we met at her place, I bring the wine, we chill outside, she's barefoot and once in a while I glimpse at her feet.

somehow I managed to extent my hands to barely touch her feet, just to let her know that I like her feet. Finally we were about to go inside and before entering we kissed.

Now inside we're on the couch and I took her feet, put them on my lap and I started rubbing them.

The feeling was nice, I was hard as fuck lol.

Then she jumps on me , and I touch her feet once again and then suddenly, she jumps out and tell me:

Are you one of the foot fetish freak ?

I'm all shocked and shit: So I say I ain't no freak, I'm a touchy person, all love all of the female body so relax with your freak accusation.

That definitely turned me off and she admits that she doesn't like feet nor people touching her feet.

So it wasn't that much of a good experience.

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Polar:

You are the fucking man!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links