Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lotion & Foot Smell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lotion & Foot Smell
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have any advice on what can be used to massage feet that doesn't mask their smell like lotion does? My girl's feet smell exquisite after some time out but lotion is masking out the best part of giving her a massage. Any tips would be great!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a double edged sword Im afraid. Even the " flavored" lotions taste gross.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We use a hemp massage oil that isn't too bad
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try old fashioned, unscented, K Y Jelly.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, i love that too. My girl knows i love the smell of her soles after work so she lets me smell them and worship them for long as i want and then i put lotion on. Once the lotion goes on, its usually saying goodbye to the smell for the most part.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
We use a hemp massage oil that isn't too bad

Happen to have the name of it? Definitely interested in checking it out.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love coconut oil for foot massages. I never use lotion: You can't lick feet that are covered with lotion. When you use food-grade oils, you can still devour those feet!

The coconut oil I use comes from jars I buy at the grocery store. It doesn't have much of a taste or smell—certainly not like suntan lotion. I heard that there is a kind that's supposedly truly scentless, but I forgot what it's called.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that female musky aroma too much
to risk spoiling it with anything. Anything that alters
that natural scent is just a big no for me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no fragrance lotions at health food stores that won't make the smell.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
There's no fragrance lotions at health food stores that won't make the smell.

Thanks for the tip!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links