Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women whose Feet You'd Like to See

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Women whose Feet You'd Like to See
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a woman whose feet you've never seen before--bare, that is--that you'd like to see? It could be a female friend, co-worker, celebrity, whatever.
There are quite a few women in my office building I'd love to see barefooted.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few of my wife's co-workers' feet. Always in closed shoes.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I replied to a thread similar to this prior.
My 2 favorites whose feet I would love to see but have never seen are both from BBC News..Tanya Beckett and Alice Baxter

Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erin burnett from CNN, some colleague at work that I'm intrigued
Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Martha Macallum, Fox News...
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:

OMG! Fox News....I forgot both Uma Pemmaraju and Arthel Neville who are weekend presenters
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Susan Miller, went to high school with her. I could notice her feet from a mile away and they are forever etched into my memory banks. I had detention with her once, she had her feet propped up on a chair, I stared for so long all I had to do was blow on my dick and it erupted in my pants. She has blocked me on facebook, the bitch. All I want to see is just one picture, then I can die a happy man.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:

OMG! Fox News....I forgot both Uma Pemmaraju and Arthel Neville who are weekend presenters
Fox News is to me as sunlight is to vampires. LOL But at the risk of playing Devil's Advocate, I will say they do show some good foot shots of Julie Banderas and Laurie Dhue...And of course, that famous scene of Courtney Friel.

Robin Meade from HLN has some pretty nice feet. Also, I definitely would wanna see the feet of Ana Carebra and Brooke Baldwin from CNN, Betty Liu from Bloomberg and Frances Rivera and Stephanie Ruhle from MSNBC.

On a local standpoint, there's Jacki Jing from WGNO (New Orleans) who's 6 foot tall.

[ June 30, 2017, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

There is a Canadian celebrity by the name of Emma Hunter that I would love to see pics of feet.
Any other Canadians know of her?

[ June 30, 2017, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Captain Morgan ]

sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any and all womens fifa soccer player feet or any female athlete for that matter. also really hoping for a sole shot of Missy Franklin the olympic swimmer
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have lots of women i know whose feet i wish i cold smell.. i meen lick... i mean see.. sorry.. lost my train of thought lol

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links