Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When Tragedy Hits Home (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: When Tragedy Hits Home
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I hope you're all enjoying your weekend and have a happy and safe 4th of July. I'm a little bit blue myself because I found out last night that one of my erstwhile models died last week as a result of being hit by a drunk driver, while she walked to work.

Out of respect for her family, I will leave her name out of this conversation, but I'll just say that even though I only worked with her a couple of times, I would see her from time to time, as she was a friend of a close friend. I had zero in common with the lady, but I always enjoyed being around her 'cause she was always in great spirits and full of life. The fact that she was a looker, with amazing feet didn't hurt either.

Anyways, this is the stuff that really brings home the randomness of life and death, and I will miss her larger than life smile and personality. May she rest in peace.

[ July 01, 2017, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May she rest in peace, Adam!
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alastor79:
May she rest in peace, Adam!

My heartfelt thanks.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP that's terrible to hear.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
RIP that's terrible to hear.

Thank you, NorCal. I've already received a couple of requests for pictures of her feet only. I won't do that, but I've added the link to an old Feet Fair cover; that's the best I can do guys. The thumbnail pic on the top right shows her soles next to her friend's soles; her feet are the lighter ones on the left: Feet Fair Cover 422

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sucks...my condolences to you, your friend, and most importantly, her family. Life can be so unfair and end in a split second. Let's all try to be nice to each other and enjoy the life we have.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really shocked that it was one of your models. I understand that you don't want to tell us the name of the model out of respect. My thoughts and prayers to you, her and her family.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that I feel for the passing of your former model. Please accept my condolences.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's really sad to hear. Hope her family can eventually reprieve from her loss.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so very sorry, Adam. We need to remember, all of us, that we are all here on this Earth for a very short period of time. And that our lives can be extinguished with or without warning at any time.

And for the love of God if you are reading this and have ever gotten behind the wheel buzzed, next time PLEASE turn over the keys to somebody before the next innocent person walking to work is mowed down.

Adam, my thoughts and prayers are with you and this young lady's family and friends this holiday weekend.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, I am sorry to hear this. While it won't help her family, I hope that the criminal who killed her serves time in prison to contemplate his/her senseless, reckless, behavior that took a valuable life and scarred her family and friends.

If you are going to have a few drinks have them at home or pay for a cab ride.

JJ

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Thank you all for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. When I first did this post, I was in shock, but now that I've had some time to process it, it's really beginning to sink in, and I'm just feeling deep sorrow.

To your point, JJ, it was a guy who struck her, and he has been apprehended and is now in police custody. I hope he does his time for this too, not out of feelings of revenge, that won't bring my friend back, but hopefully that will keep him from hurting or possibly killing another innocent person.

My mutual friend and I will hold a memorial for her this week after the 4th, and we'll probably have a drink or two, but rest assured we won't be driving afterward.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We certainly take life for granted and society does make us feel immune to things but just like that we can get that stark realisation how fragile and easy to be taken away we can be
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sincere condolences to you and her family. The death of a friend or family member is always a shock, moreso when it's unexpected.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadness.... [Cry]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links