Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FootFetish Models' hotness

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FootFetish Models' hotness
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which FootFetish models do you find hot and/or unattractive?
Hot, for me (not necessarily in order of preference):
1) Yelahia of YelahiaG
2) Nikki Ashton of AngelKissedFeet
3) Lexi Lapetina
4) Daria of Daria's fetish Kingdom
5) Mistress Di of FemDomWorld
6) Kristi
7) Mistress T
8) Anais Jolie
9) Little Dee (Dorothy Czudziak)
10) Weronika of Polish Mistress clips

Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha Foxx, to die for. I'm sure someone will find something wrong with her though and drag this thread into the gutter lol.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18329 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Michael Pitt: Kristi of Fetish Princess Kristi. Very hot and i love her feet!
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of you know Monica Sweet (Jo)? I think she is so pretty and cute and natural with no tattoos....

www.idreamofjo.com

Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyway back on track here, who was a fan of the old FM Concepts from 20 years ago? They had amazing models back then, certainly way ahead of the curve for their time.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18329 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Sasha Foxx, to die for. I'm sure someone will find something wrong with her though and drag this thread into the gutter lol.

good face and body

not much of a fan of her feet, definitely don't like the tattoos

We all say "not a fan, of" until they are pressed against our face with her cradling your shaft then it's over. lol [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links