Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DeeDeeRican Don't do business with this person!!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: DeeDeeRican Don't do business with this person!!!!
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I think the same thing as been said over and over again for three pages here I think we get it. They're all scammers out to get your money.

Well, I wouldn't say ALL are scammers but MOST are. Some have the good intention of being honest and are honest until they get overwhelmed with orders. Then they don't have the time to do the work but still want the money and then shady things happen. That's what happened with Britney Sweetstink.

The whole point is how can we prevent getting scammed? Or how can we get back at these scammers? There sure should be a way.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The whole point is how can we prevent getting scammed? Or how can we get back at these scammers? There sure should be a way.
Insist on Paypal or other highly reputable service that's similar. If not, move on. There's no fool proof way NOT to get scammed unless you're buying a monthly to a website.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't speak on the experiences of others, but @deedeerican123 is one of the nicest people I've encountered on Instagram. Deedee's manner of communication when she goes live and appears on Skype is consistent with her communication via comments and DMs, and the random, on the spot snapshots and videos I've often received when exchanging messages with her supports that it's actually her.

I know a while back some guys may have been scammed by whoever hacked her years old @deedeerican account. She warned people about it multiple times though, and I believe was able to finally get it removed.

I'm certainly not trying to change anyone's mind here, but I've seen people unfairly accused of wrongdoing - and been the victim of that myself - so figured it was only right to offer a different perspective.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:

I'm certainly not trying to change anyone's mind here, but I've seen people unfairly accused of wrongdoing - and been the victim of that myself - so figured it was only right to offer a different perspective.

Thanks for revealing this evidence and bringing to light the situation. If someone hacked her then perhaps it's also possible the same was done to other models as well whom are falsley accused of scamming. Perhaps the real scammers are just guys pretending to be a model and collecting the money then running. You have to realize that these girls wouldn't cut their income stream off and risk their reputation online by blowing off a few guys after they paid. Ain't going to happen. What's sad is seeing people who have no evidence or proof jumping on this scammer bandwagon and acting high and mighty against anyone calling for such evidence that particular girl actually scammed someone and not an imposter. Do your research first.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Perhaps the real scammers are just guys pretending to be a model and collecting the money then running.

This can sometimes be precisely what a model's boyfriend does unfortunately, at least from what I've heard.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
quote:
Perhaps the real scammers are just guys pretending to be a model and collecting the money then running.

This can sometimes be precisely what a model's boyfriend does unfortunately, at least from what I've heard.
I wasn't referencing the boyfriend. Perhaps, a disgruntled former fan whose custom video or clothing item didn't turn out to his liking so he creates a fake account similar to hers and swindles people as to ruin her reputation.

--------------------
 -

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I can't speak on the experiences of others, but @deedeerican123 is one of the nicest people I've encountered on Instagram. Deedee's manner of communication when she goes live and appears on Skype is consistent with her communication via comments and DMs, and the random, on the spot snapshots and videos I've often received when exchanging messages with her supports that it's actually her.

I know a while back some guys may have been scammed by whoever hacked her years old @deedeerican account. She warned people about it multiple times though, and I believe was able to finally get it removed.

Can you please explain to us how you became the victim? I am new to this kind of scam. Well, yes there are impostors.... but how about talking to the foot model before purchase? I mean use Skype or something like that? Could the impostor use a voice modulator to imitate the foot model's voice? Only the government has the ability to do that right?

Look, has anyone here ever called one of those 1-900 numbers and had phone sex with one of those girls? I think 99% of us know it's fake. I think either you are speaking to a fat old ugly woman with a sexy voice or it could even be a man using a voice modulator.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wasn't referencing the boyfriend. Perhaps, a disgruntled former fan whose custom video or clothing item didn't turn out to his liking so he creates a fake account similar to hers and swindles people as to ruin her reputation.

Yes, perhaps. Entirely possible as well.

Although based on what you stated regarding guys pretending to be the model, I was merely adding that I've seen some others say there's been some instances in which a model's boyfriend, who is a guy, actually pretends to be the female model (his girlfriend) so that way potential buyers think they are dealing directly with her, and he ends up scamming them unfortunately.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Besides Brittney Sweetstink can you name others whose bf's scammed people?

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Me personally? No, because I haven't personally dealt with any IG foot model in general at all. It's not really my thing to buy customs from foot models on the Internet or buy them items from their wish list.

According to your comment regarding guys pretending to be models, I was just simply adding, as I explained, that I recall other people in the past (don't remember their exact usernames) state that there's been instances where a model's boyfriend, who is a guy, pretends to actually be the model (his girlfriend) so that way potential buyers are under the impression they are dealing with the model directly. Perhaps they were referring to Britney Sweetstink; I don't recall what model(s) specifically they said.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Me personally? No, because I haven't personally dealt with any IG foot model in general at all. It's not really my thing to buy customs from foot models on the Internet or buy them items from their wish list.

According to your comment regarding guys pretending to be models, I was just simply adding, as I explained, that I recall other people in the past (don't remember their exact usernames) state that there's been instances where a model's boyfriend, who is a guy, pretends to actually be the model (his girlfriend) so that way potential buyers are under the impression they are dealing with the model directly. Perhaps they were referring to Britney Sweetstink; I don't recall what model(s) specifically they said.

So by your recollection then, just ONE instance of scamming that we all knew about, okay fair enough.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
So by your recollection then, just ONE instance of scamming that we all knew about, okay fair enough.

But...you're the one that gave one instance of a boyfriend scamming? Britney Sweetstink you said, right?
quote:
Besides Brittney Sweetstink

All I did was simply add to the current discussion as just something to consider, by building on your earlier remark regarding guys pretending to be models by stating that I recall other people in the past say that this sometimes also apparently happens in the form of the model's boyfriend pretending to be the model/his girlfriend so that way the customer thinks they are dealing with the model herself. Whether those people were referring to Britney Sweetstink (as you referred to) or other models as well I'm not sure, is what I said.

Like I mentioned, I personally don't know who is and isn't a scammer. Buying custom stuff from Internet foot models isn't my thing, so I don't really know who's who and what their reputation is.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
But...you're the one that gave one instance of a boyfriend scamming? Britney Sweetstink you said, right?
Yep, that's public knowledge and the only one off the top of my head I can quote.

quote:
Like I mentioned, I personally don't know who is and isn't a scammer. Buying custom stuff from Internet foot models isn't my thing, so I don't really know who's who and what their reputation is.
The internet is a big and vocal place nowadays. I think if there were any other scammers or boyfriends scamming we'd have heard about it. Word travels fast, especially bad news. The impression was that there (are, were, could be) more but I haven't seen any. Now with Fiasco's testimony I think the real DeeDee is clear. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
quote:

Can you please explain to us how you became the victim? I am new to this kind of scam. Well, yes there are impostors.... but how about talking to the foot model before purchase? I mean use Skype or something like that? Could the impostor use a voice modulator to imitate the foot model's voice? Only the government has the ability to do that right?

Look, has anyone here ever called one of those 1-900 numbers and had phone sex with one of those girls? I think 99% of us know it's fake. I think either you are speaking to a fat old ugly woman with a sexy voice or it could even be a man using a voice modulator.

You either accidentally quoted me or misunderstood what I wrote.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is all why I only work with and communicate with models I've met, know, have their personal phone numbers and most of all TRUST!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links