Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DeeDeeRican Don't do business with this person!!!! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: DeeDeeRican Don't do business with this person!!!!
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I can't speak on the experiences of others, but @deedeerican123 is one of the nicest people I've encountered on Instagram. Deedee's manner of communication when she goes live and appears on Skype is consistent with her communication via comments and DMs, and the random, on the spot snapshots and videos I've often received when exchanging messages with her supports that it's actually her.

I know a while back some guys may have been scammed by whoever hacked her years old @deedeerican account. She warned people about it multiple times though, and I believe was able to finally get it removed.

I'm certainly not trying to change anyone's mind here, but I've seen people unfairly accused of wrongdoing - and been the victim of that myself - so figured it was only right to offer a different perspective.

You can have whatever perspective you want. But team DeeDeeRican is not worth doing business with. Unless you enjoy throwing your money away for her ghetto trash bf to go buy $50 in 40s.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney Sweetstink is such a liar and scam artist she can't even back up her scams with lies. she claims she is in such pain for a car accident and she can't move or do anything and wants people to just donate money to her. However, she will claim she can do trampling videos if you pay for it!!!! How the fuck can you be trampled on and be okay if you legitimately came out of a coma from a hospital and can barely move? It's a fucking scam.

Anyone who thinks she is not a scammer is rather naive. There are hundreds of complaints on message boards about her.

About DeeDeeRican, I never dealt with her so I don't know how her business runs. However, after this thread, I lost faith. It goes to my saying at first..... it's TOO tempting to scam a customer when you already received the money in advance. Then again, if you do it too often you will lose your main customer base. However, there are over 7 billion people in the world and there is a sucker born everyday. They figure that even if you don't get scammed, someone else will.

Don't get me wrong..... I admit I don't know if DeeDeeRican is a scammer, but there is definitely a possibility and now I am even thinking not only possible but probable.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Britney Sweetstink is such a liar and scam artist she can't even back up her scams with lies. she claims she is in such pain for a car accident and she can't move or do anything and wants people to just donate money to her. However, she will claim she can do trampling videos if you pay for it!!!! How the fuck can you be trampled on and be okay if you legitimately came out of a coma from a hospital and can barely move? It's a fucking scam.

Anyone who thinks she is not a scammer is rather naive. There are hundreds of complaints on message boards about her.

About DeeDeeRican, I never dealt with her so I don't know how her business runs. However, after this thread, I lost faith. It goes to my saying at first..... it's TOO tempting to scam a customer when you already received the money in advance. Then again, if you do it too often you will lose your main customer base. However, there are over 7 billion people in the world and there is a sucker born everyday. They figure that even if you don't get scammed, someone else will.

Don't get me wrong..... I admit I don't know if DeeDeeRican is a scammer, but there is definitely a possibility and now I am even thinking not only possible but probable.

Britney Sweetstink is another bullet I dodged. When she first started, I asked her if she was willing to model for me, but she gave me the runaround. I suppose that's because since I'm a photographer who shoots all his own content, and would never pay for third party content, that didn't appeal to her. I'm not stupid, and I just smelled insecure husband/boyfriend right away, and backed out. I have absolutely ZERO time of Internet hustlers.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:

If you don't know, then perhaps it's best not to make accusations until you have solid evidence.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife runs her own business. Im the one in the relationship with the foot fetish.

Im also the one behind our Instagram and Twitter accounts.

everything we picture is up for sale.

no scams, and not over priced.

but yes, scammers have made it difficult for me to sell her items. And i dont blame anyone for being cautious. Its the internet, you're suppose to be cautious.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tarheel:
quote:
I can't speak on the experiences of others, but @deedeerican123 is one of the nicest people I've encountered on Instagram. Deedee's manner of communication when she goes live and appears on Skype is consistent with her communication via comments and DMs, and the random, on the spot snapshots and videos I've often received when exchanging messages with her supports that it's actually her.

I know a while back some guys may have been scammed by whoever hacked her years old @deedeerican account. She warned people about it multiple times though, and I believe was able to finally get it removed.

I'm certainly not trying to change anyone's mind here, but I've seen people unfairly accused of wrongdoing - and been the victim of that myself - so figured it was only right to offer a different perspective.

You can have whatever perspective you want. But team DeeDeeRican is not worth doing business with. Unless you enjoy throwing your money away for her ghetto trash bf to go buy $50 in 40s.
Okay... Except that she doesn't have a boyfriend (like you said); she has a husband... And his name is not Daniel Adams (like you said)... And neither of them reside in Baltimore, Maryland (like you said).

I get it. You were scammed by someone. You're angry. You have a right to be. It bothers me when people in our community are victimized. I cannot emphasize how much I'm with you on that.

If someone cheated me, I would want my anger to be directed at the proper target. That's where we have differing perspectives.

There are definitely ladies (and their men) who are cheating people. That's a terrible thing! Responsible reporting of those incidents can helpful to others.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A while back, a guy on Craigslist (Florida) used images and text from my Instagram account to con women into sending him photos. One woman who sent him photos was angry at never being paid the money she was promised, and contacted me via my site email when she stopped getting responses from the first email address. The lady said she had sent me lots of pictures, and wanted her money.

I explained to her that I had never posted a Craigslist ad, and that I didn't live in Florida. I also contacted Craigslist, and reported the ad so that it would be removed.

Fortunately, the woman turned out to be reasonable, and looked past her anger to actually think things through. She recognized that the information she had gotten from the guy didn't match up with my information, and realized I wasn't responsible.

But what if this person had instead ignored the fact that there were obvious discrepancies, and just decided to tell people on a mostly female feet-themed forum that I had scammed her? What if, without proof, readers had believed that lie, and taken up the cause of spreading it? What if women who heard the lie repeated decided that they wouldn't deal with me just to be safe?

That wouldn't have been a good thing. That wouldn't have been the right thing.

*edited to remove an extra word*

[ July 19, 2017, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: FIASCo ]

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If someone cheated me, I would want my anger to be directed at the proper target. That's where we have differing perspectives.

There are definitely ladies (and their men) who are cheating people. That's a terrible thing! Responsible reporting of those incidents can helpful to others.

+1,000! [Thumbs Up] You know this irresponsible forum blasting of innocent people reminds me of a line from the show "Better Call Saul" if you watch that. "Jimmy, you're like a Chimp with a machine gun". [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Okay... Except that she doesn't have a boyfriend (like you said); she has a husband... And his name is not Daniel Adams (like you said)... And neither of them reside in Baltimore, Maryland (like you said).

I get it. You were scammed by someone. You're angry. You have a right to be. It bothers me when people in our community are victimized. I cannot emphasize how much I'm with you on that.

OK Einstein. You think it may have been possible that the lowlife pos gave me fake info? I don't need you talking me down either. You defending these people shows your ignorance. And all of the pseudointellectual hot garbage doesn't change that. So take your perspective and stick it.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

+1,000! [Thumbs Up] You know this irresponsible forum blasting of innocent people reminds me of a line from the show "Better Call Saul" if you watch that. "Jimmy, you're like a Chimp with a machine gun". [Laugh] [Laugh]
-2000. You just high fived an oblivious imbecile. Good job.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
quote:

-2000. You just high fived an oblivious imbecile. Good job.
Do you have definitive proof she is a scammer if so please share it with us.

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarheel and NorCal, you guys obviously have differing opinions, and there's nothing wrong with that, but name calling is not helpful to anyone, so let's please keep the conversation civil, m'kay?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Tarheel and NorCal, you guys obviously have differing opinions, and there's nothing wrong with that, but name calling is not helpful to anyone, so let's please keep the conversation civil, m'kay?

Adam,
I'd appreciate my name not being lumped in here saying "No name calling" since we both know it's only one person calling people "Imbeciles" and it's not me. Thanks.

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

Adam,
I'd appreciate my name not being lumped in here saying "No name calling" since we both know it's only one person calling people "Imbeciles" and it's not me. Thanks.

Gotcha, NorCal, but surely you must have heard the saying that goes: "If the shoes fits, wear it"

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Not sure how that applies here buddy. Also, your PM box is full.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links