Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DeeDeeRican Don't do business with this person!!!! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: DeeDeeRican Don't do business with this person!!!!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NorCal, I can tell you're not the one doing the name calling, and I'm sure everyone who has read this thread can too, that massage was for everyone in general to be respectful and civil to one another, and since you haven't engaged in name calling, the shoes doesn't fit you, get it?

I'm going back to my regularly scheduled life now. Thank's for letting me know about the mail box.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tarheel:

OK Einstein. You think it may have been possible that the lowlife pos gave me fake info? I don't need you talking me down either. You defending these people shows your ignorance. And all of the pseudointellectual hot garbage doesn't change that. So take your perspective and stick it.

Responding to respectful, well-reasoned comments with juvenile insults is the same as admitting you're wrong.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:

OK Einstein. You think it may have been possible that the lowlife pos gave me fake info? I don't need you talking me down either. You defending these people shows your ignorance. And all of the pseudointellectual hot garbage doesn't change that. So take your perspective and stick it.

Responding to respectful, well-reasoned comments with juvenile insults is the same as admitting you're wrong.
Precisely.

"Insults are not arguments. When people resort to insults and personal invective, then they have run out of substance."

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Only in your little make believe world. But if you want to white knight people that wouldn't even speak to you if it wasn't for you paying them go ahead. You have no clue about any interaction that I have had and made your made assumptions the reality in this thread. Be glad this is the internet. I wouldn't be so friendly if someone took $50 from me and some condescending clown was trying to muddy the waters about something that actually happened. People like you are why people get ripped off.

[ July 20, 2017, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: tarheel ]

Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
quote:
quote:
If someone cheated me, I would want my anger to be directed at the proper target. That's where we have differing perspectives.

There are definitely ladies (and their men) who are cheating people. That's a terrible thing! Responsible reporting of those incidents can helpful to others.

+1,000! [Thumbs Up] You know this irresponsible forum blasting of innocent people reminds me of a line from the show "Better Call Saul" if you watch that. "Jimmy, you're like a Chimp with a machine gun". [Laugh] [Laugh]
-2000. You just high fived an oblivious imbecile. Good job.
Do you have definitive proof she is a scammer if so please share it with us.
What do you want the conversation on tumblr? the moneygram? Either way, my main goal wasn't to convince you or others who run their own website and take care of their own. My target audience is the average consumer in this thread as to who they should avoid doing business with. None of these ladies you shoot care about you. Only what you hand them out of your wallet.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
If someone cheated me, I would want my anger to be directed at the proper target. That's where we have differing perspectives.

There are definitely ladies (and their men) who are cheating people. That's a terrible thing! Responsible reporting of those incidents can helpful to others.

+1,000! [Thumbs Up] You know this irresponsible forum blasting of innocent people reminds me of a line from the show "Better Call Saul" if you watch that. "Jimmy, you're like a Chimp with a machine gun". [Laugh] [Laugh]
-2000. You just high fived an oblivious imbecile. Good job.
Do you have definitive proof she is a scammer if so please share it with us.
What do you want the conversation on tumblr? the moneygram? Either way, my main goal wasn't to convince you or others who run their own website and take care of their own. My target audience is the average consumer in this thread as to who they should avoid doing business with. None of these ladies you shoot care about you. Only what you hand them out of your wallet.
You are so wrong my friend.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18351 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Only in your little make believe world. But if you want to white knight people that wouldn't even speak to you if it wasn't for you paying them go ahead. You have no clue about any interaction that I have had and made your made assumptions the reality in this thread. Be glad this is the internet. I wouldn't be so friendly if someone took $50 from me and some condescending clown was trying to muddy the waters about something that actually happened. People like you are why people get ripped off.
Now you're not just saying you're wrong; you're screaming it.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Only in your little make believe world. But if you want to white knight people that wouldn't even speak to you if it wasn't for you paying them go ahead. You have no clue about any interaction that I have had and made your made assumptions the reality in this thread. Be glad this is the internet. I wouldn't be so friendly if someone took $50 from some condescending clown was trying to muddy the waters about something that actually happened. People like you are why people get ripped off.
But you're the one that got ripped off, not him. So why are people like him the reason why people like you get ripped off? He didn't make the decision for you to pay for a foot video from this woman, you made that decision, did you not? That was a gamble you took on your own.

I'm against scamming just as much as the next person and think it's utterly duplicitous and unscrupulous, but when you're going to resort to nothing but petulant, infantile vituperation and essentially threaten someone with violence simply because they proffered a different perspective (which they're free to do, just as you're free to offer yours) than yours that you didn't want to hear and didn't like, I can't say I feel all that sorry for you that you got scammed. Yelling, screaming, name calling and threatening violence isn't a very effective, rational nor constructive way of trying to make your case. If anything, it engenders the exact opposite effect of what you want.

To put it succinctly and sum it up, what you're essentially saying in this thread is: I voluntarily chose to pay this model for a custom foot video and she scammed me. Now I want for and demand that all of you dislike her as well, because I dislike her. And if you don't, then you must be a "white knighting, ignorant clown who defends females that wouldn't even bother speaking to you on the street if you didn't pay them."

Despite your irrational behavior, I'm sorry to hear you got scammed, that's unfortunate. However, if what you're looking for here is sympathy, you sure are making it quite easy for people to do the exact opposite by yelling at them for simply having a different experience than what you did.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Now you're not just saying you're wrong; you're screaming it.
Now you are just looking for attention seeing as though you posted the same nonsense twice. Go do business with them then. This was a PSA not a session for a bunch of betas to pile on to feel good about themselves.
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Only in your little make believe world. But if you want to white knight people that wouldn't even speak to you if it wasn't for you paying them go ahead. You have no clue about any interaction that I have had and made your made assumptions the reality in this thread. Be glad this is the internet. I wouldn't be so friendly if someone took $50 from some condescending clown was trying to muddy the waters about something that actually happened. People like you are why people get ripped off.
But you're the one that got ripped off, not him. So why are people like him the reason why people like you get ripped off? He didn't make the decision for you to pay for a foot video from this woman, you made that decision, did you not? That was a gamble you took on your own.

I'm against scamming just as much as the next person and think it's utterly duplicitous and unscrupulous, but when you're going to resort to nothing but petulant, infantile vituperation and essentially threaten someone with violence simply because they proffered a different perspective (which they're free to do, just as you're free to offer yours) than yours that you didn't want to hear and didn't like, I can't say I feel all that sorry for you that you got scammed. Yelling, screaming, name calling and threatening violence isn't a very effective, rational nor constructive way of trying to make your case. If anything, it engenders the exact opposite effect of what you want.

To put it succinctly and sum it up, what you're essentially saying in this thread is: I voluntarily chose to pay this model for a custom foot video and she scammed me. Now I want for and demand that all of you dislike her as well, because I dislike her. And if you don't, then you must be a "white knighting, ignorant clown who defends females that wouldn't even bother speaking to you on the street if you didn't pay them."

Despite your irrational behavior, I'm sorry to hear you got scammed, that's unfortunate. However, if what you're looking for here is sympathy, you sure are making it quite easy for people to do the exact opposite by yelling at them for simply having a different experience than what you did.

Not looking for sympathy slick. Don't really care what you or any one of the anonymous people on this board think about me personally. I find it humorous that so many of you think you are above it all and in a position to judge. But again, that's a deficiency you will need to deal with. My only goal was to put the scammers on blast and provide a PSA. You can take it or leave, I truly don't care.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My only goal was to put the scammers on blast
Still waiting for that evidence. Maybe I'll stop holding my breathe now. [Laugh] Have you ever heard the saying you catch more flies with honey than vinegar?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18351 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Not looking for sympathy slick. Don't really care what you or any one of the anonymous people on this board think about me personally. I find it humorous that so many of you think you are above it all and in a position to judge. But again, that's a deficiency you will need to deal with. My only goal was to put the scammers on blast and provide a PSA. You can take it or leave, I truly don't care.

Well, because we are in a position to judge.

When you go out in public, people judge you according to how you choose to present yourself to others and the world. How you dress, how you walk, how you talk, how you carry yourself, your disposition, etc. It's human nature to do so. People seem to only ascribe negative connotations to the word "judgment", but judgments can also be positive. When you say "that person looks nice", you're still making a judgment about them; however, I'm sure that's a judgment that you probably wouldn't have an issue with. So if you want to be the type of person who has the propensity to resort to petulant behavior through invective and threatening violence whenever you're confronted with a problem or a differing opinion and perspective on something, you can bet both males and females will be taking note of that and judging you; all based on the personality that you chose to espouse.

And yes, I would imagine that most people on this forum are indeed above resorting to vituperation and threats of violence whenever someone merely offers an alternative point of view. And since that is apparently the behavior that you seemingly resort to, they do have reason to indeed think they are above it all; well, at least above you.

Fair enough. Your "PSA" was heard. You got scammed. Just like you don't care about anyone else's opinion, I doubt anyone cares at this point that you got scammed. Sucks to be you.

Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stick to small name models who you know for sure, that control their own pages unless it's a couple page.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...."bunch of betas"....
Comment by tarheel

Seems to me that it would take a "beta" to go and get himself ripped off. [Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10506 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links